Ffs Harry..............

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cant stand that markel cretin bit of luck the queen knocks her off and ginger bollocks grows a pair and gets a normal decent woman.. f***ing feminist vegan anti slut 

Good man on the spade.????  id be good on the spade myself well for at least 5 minutes. ???. 

It isn't true.  I remember reading that guy Ritchie and Madonna were arguing over his love of shooting......that week Madonna shot a drive on a big day.....she didn't hit a thing until the keeper

Posted Images

On all these reports, as soon as I read the words 'defenceless animals' I more or less stop reading, and just 'skim' through it. Vegans = unhealthy as f**k, vegetarians = hypocrital nerks. I suppose the fish they are very happy to eat are armed to the teeth?! ?

It was in the newspapers so it must be true!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm not sure I will actually be there this Boxing Day, but I can assure this forum that Harry is the best shot of all the Royals.  He is an amicable and confident chap and whilst he will obviously take on board his wife's feelings, I rather expect that if he wants a shoot, he will shoot!

:thumbs:

• Like 3
Just now, Deker said:

It was in the newspapers so it must be true!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm not sure I will actually be there this Boxing Day, but I can assure this forum that Harry is the best shot of all the Royals.  He is an amicable and confident chap and whilst he will obviously take on board his wife's feelings, I rather expect that if he wants a shoot, he will shoot!

:thumbs:

Lolol he married a lefty liberal. As well as ruining society they are attempting to ruin the royal traditions too

It isn't true. 

I remember reading that guy Ritchie and Madonna were arguing over his love of shooting......that week Madonna shot a drive on a big day.....she didn't hit a thing until the keepers let her shoot one out of a tree. 

Harry is very knowledgeable about countryside management and I would think he's already educated her. 

Maybe he is cutting down on meat, I am as well, less cheap rubbish, more high quality high welfare. 

He's a good man on the spade I believe. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

It isn't true. 

I remember reading that guy Ritchie and Madonna were arguing over his love of shooting......that week Madonna shot a drive on a big day.....she didn't hit a thing until the keepers let her shoot one out of a tree. 

Harry is very knowledgeable about countryside management and I would think he's already educated her. 

Maybe he is cutting down on meat, I am as well, less cheap rubbish, more high quality high welfare. 

I don’t think they have been dining on supermarket meat do you ?

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

It isn't true. 

I got it anyway. ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3