MOOCHERS

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So before I go to bed ,have I got this right ..max borrowed a dog ..Tomo ate it ..there are hundreds of mickeys .Cracker isn't as good as Robbie Coltrane at this solving crime lark ..ketchup is going

I never get  why people would  put incriminating pics on the internet anyways safe site or not....... it's like taking a selfie robbing a corner shop.  I've said many a time it won't be the antis

You got any contact details for jobs offering 1k a week for arse licking, because I,ll work the shaft and tickle the balls for that ???????

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mud said:

I’m banned off there now,

all because a guy who got a dog off my mate, ..... on moochers........ and then sold the dog on to someone else instead of returning the dog back ?

I had to sort of split that up and add some punctuation to make sense of it. So where is there any mention about how you informed on the people that stole the dog?  Does that site have a General policy of supporting scum that go out thieving. I bet the antis love that site. It must be like harvesting a field of ripe corn to them.  They can just upload graphic picture and text to put up on their sites as they please. 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Meece said:

I had to sort of split that up and add some punctuation to make sense of it. So where is there any mention about how you informed on the people that stole the dog?  Does that site have a General policy of supporting scum that go out thieving. I bet the antis love that site. It must be like harvesting a field of ripe corn to them.  They can just upload graphic picture and text to put up on their sites as they please. 

Correct 

47 minutes ago, flycaster said:

If their is mouchers member on here can you see about getting me on their please?

Just log on they let anyone on there don’t need be vouched for just sight up . Let anyone on there nowadays so it seems, 

thats if your our not already in there?

I never get  why people would  put incriminating pics on the internet anyways safe site or not....... it's like taking a selfie robbing a corner shop. 

I've said many a time it won't be the antis that finish hunting with dogs it will be chavs with camera phones. 

• Like 11
51 minutes ago, Rat face said:

I never get  why people would  put incriminating pics on the internet anyways safe site or not....... it's like taking a selfie robbing a corner shop. 

I've said many a time it won't be the antis that finish hunting with dogs it will be chavs with camera phones. 

Your right, there’s people who work for the government bodies that search the internet sites and have full access to closed sites as well looking for info on crimes being committed and they’re used as evidence

10 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Your right, there’s people who work for the government bodies that search the internet sites and have full access to closed sites as well looking for info on crimes being committed and they’re used as evidence

That's actually great news. The easiest way to do any kind of investigating is online. That's why we now have a plethora of experts in medicine, politics, religion and Sunderland than at any time in history. People can't help but share these kinds of photos and videos with others and they're the easiest to catch.

Those that are actually out in the world are much harder to catch because it requires someone to go out in the world and catch them at it. There is no online forum for this so the low hanging fruit are the ones that will come a cropper time and time again.

Question for the Moochers visitors, and I'm not trying to be antagonistic here I'm just posing the question. If you only allow vouched for members, who vouches for the vouchers? If you have one anti that can then vouch for other antis how quickly could you be infiltrated using the existing policy? Wouldn't it be simpler to just let people join and make the forum great again?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Meece said:

There was a member on there giving another member shite on there,then we found out it was the same fella who took a dog off a friend to run on a few weeks,then hey ho,he sold the dog and moved house,dog never to been seen again,and because that was mentioned on there and the fella admitted to taking and selling the dog on,few people didn’t like what was getting said,??,so the mods took thread down,??

• Sad 1