MOOCHERS

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So before I go to bed ,have I got this right ..max borrowed a dog ..Tomo ate it ..there are hundreds of mickeys .Cracker isn't as good as Robbie Coltrane at this solving crime lark ..ketchup is going

I never get  why people would  put incriminating pics on the internet anyways safe site or not....... it's like taking a selfie robbing a corner shop.  I've said many a time it won't be the antis

You got any contact details for jobs offering 1k a week for arse licking, because I,ll work the shaft and tickle the balls for that ???????

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Crackers said:

You suggesting snitches?? 

Yes on that moochers site there is,few members said when I joined few members are safe and they couldn’t trust other members on there 

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Agree Joe' that kind of beheviour is prob just jealousy re what someone else is doing and they not.

Pointing it out will make no difference ' the antis and police will be clued up to what is illegal and not and weather a poster had given enough rope to hang themselfs or not.

Let folk post away I say ' it's every individuals choice and there choice weather to chance a knock at the door ect ?

Yes Max I agree it makes no difference so there was no need to point it out but they still did.

29 minutes ago, j j m said:

never go on it now

Wise choice.... sound if your in to pinching dogs seems absolutely fine to be like that on there ?‍♂️ Members admitting it then suggested that it ok to another “we just take what we want don’t we” ?’s

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What was the title of the thread all that was said on Crackers ?

No point looking mods took it down..... took them all down.... should be called “snitches and dog thieves” instead of moochers ??

Edited by Crackers
4 minutes ago, flycaster said:

If you just got put off their why were you not shouting about all the bad on their before you were off it

Think the points were made on there but they don’t like it and ban people exposing rats just to keep the rats happy ?‍♂️

By and large I find Moochers and this place pretty much the same ,(after all its mostly the same people ) it's a bit slower and not as well moderated ,which is probably why decent posters like Jo( who's posts actually taught me things I didn't know ) and Mud ,who's posts were always worth reading have left ,as on here there are a few divvies who want to argue ,disparage people ,tell lies and try to make themselves out as super hunters ( hi whin )but the two sites are much of a muchness in truth .

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, flycaster said:

I suppose its down to 2 sides to every story. But this thread just looks like sour grapes to me.its hard to get on mouchers ive tried. That tells me their is a smaller select lot of members on ther.  Which is probably better. 

Witch means more snitches/antis dog thieves per sq inch ??