MOOCHERS

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So before I go to bed ,have I got this right ..max borrowed a dog ..Tomo ate it ..there are hundreds of mickeys .Cracker isn't as good as Robbie Coltrane at this solving crime lark ..ketchup is going

I never get  why people would  put incriminating pics on the internet anyways safe site or not....... it's like taking a selfie robbing a corner shop.  I've said many a time it won't be the antis

You got any contact details for jobs offering 1k a week for arse licking, because I,ll work the shaft and tickle the balls for that ???????

Posted Images

On 16/12/2018 at 11:09, wilbs said:

I just came on here as got a lot of land full of bunnies and know some or you lads are struggling so picked 2.or 3 of you out who seemed good lads as my Mrs family own a lot of land and various places and have offered to take them out but only lads with plenty of get up and go as I am out all night and day but not sure if they thought I was an anti or just too good to be true and they didn't even have decency to message me back so they have missed out on a cracking opportunity and offer is 100% legit with no catches.

Not entirely true as I did reply to you. 

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Should have 45k plus right by that North Sea tomorrow ?

4th Biggest Crowd in the Country

only

Man U

Liverpool  and Spurs will have more ?

And all from the 3rd tier ?

What the feck does that have to do with moochers?

54 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Because Stan mentioned chasing in to the North sea because some hairy arse hob nail wearing pit miners from safc once chased some West ham In to the sea 

Don't forget the donkey jackets. 

Cheers, D.