xmas you looking forward to it

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

I've actually come to enjoy watching christmas play out. Spending my days in Las Vegas watching people attempt to throttle each other over bargains. Weaponized shopping trolleys. Car crashes over parking spaces. Fights over slot machines and card tables. Never a dull moment for peace and goodwill towards men. :laugh:

This year I get to work christmas eve and boxing day. Body armour is mandatory.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

i was looking forward to it until wifey decided to have a fckn meltdown on me last night

funny how women try to turn shite around and make the bloke look bad.

telling her to go fck in front of 40 diners didnt go down well

ah well

and now the daughter tells me she aint heading home.

tis the season of non joyous occasions

Edited by Ted Newgent
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Christmas is about being in the outdoors, food, drink, festivities, traditions. It’s a cool time of year. Even cooler if you have big family get togethers and manage to not turn it excessively expensive and consumer-ified

4D9F9519-8513-455D-993E-1CC1DDA55DA8.jpeg

? ........ that's the gayest post on this thread my friend. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay. Well, there is actually, but I'm being p c, seeing as the christmas period seems to be in full swing. And I don't approve of swinging either, just in case you're wondering, perish the thought! Nice wreath mind ? ?

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

? ........ that's the gayest post on this thread my friend. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay. Well, there is actually, but I'm being p c, seeing as the christmas period seems to be in full swing. And I don't approve of swinging either, just in case you're wondering, perish the thought! Nice wreath mind ? ?

Disclaimer: No men were f****d in the making of this wreath.

• Haha 2
On 12/12/2018 at 19:04, steg said:

Cook.. wash up... Cook.. wash up....bollocks to it this year! Away to Tenerife!  ??

Cook..... EAT .... play with kids......EAT......  DRINK......EAT. ...EAT.  Every one goes back home.  Devastation.  I wish we could go away to the Sun.

When I was a kid I was sent off to various company kids parties and things like ice skating shows ect. I absolutely hated the whole thing. Some ole boy dressed up as father Christmas  in the grotto.  Hated it!  then I was dragged off round visiting old relations delivering cards and having to watch stuff like the black and white minstrels Christmas show. Hated it. Then when I got married, her family were Christmas fans and were round our house at daybreak ready to go. And had to watch the queens speech  in silence. Hated it. I should have put the garden hose and dog on them,.. and give the dog extra rations .  Recently the girls and partners and kids and dogs have over christmas with us. Havent minded that and everyone has come and gone as they wished so no stress. Now this year is going to be different because its everyones turn to go to their families on Christmas day, so I've got the Mrs to myself ! And I intend to give her, her Christmas present for a couple of hours first thing. After that I expect that she'll get on the computer playing her games (she's an avid games player, añd bloody good at it ) for the rest of the day whilst I do the food. And then take the dog out for a good walk round the orchards in the afternoon.  My Christmas with the food.

• Haha 1