xmas you looking forward to it

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Find Ramadan far better! 

More of a Diwali man myself. It always amused me when the council used to come around and ask me to remove the swastikas and then simultaneously put them back so they didn't infringe on my religious freedoms.

• Haha 4
On 12/12/2018 at 18:02, maxhardcore said:

Yeah it's ok ' the sad part of modern day Christmas is it puts so much pressure on folk to spend what they haven't got.

It should be just more about some good food a few gifts and time off ect

If you can help just 1 person less fortunate this year and every Christmas do it.

I always try buy a few bits and bobs for others who I need not in reality.

Its nice to spread a bit of joy this time of year.

There’s been a lot of points made but yours hit home there max lad 

in USA I don’t remember exactly who without google but a major sports hero , lebron or someone , started wearing his own sneakers aimed at low income parents , the point was that the shoes weren’t important to be a sports star 

shame none of the overpaid prats in the premier league lecturing the masses via twitter haven’t the back wheels to tell the Nike / addidas mafia to stick their 6 figure boot deals and go with a 40 quid sondico or Patrick boot .

Imagine how much of a difference that makes in a house with two or three boys ?

anyway, merry Christmas ?‍?‍?‍?

• Like 1

The guys wifes away home so i guess hes better working it was my last day shift anyway and i would of been getting in at 19.30 to a plate of cold turkey sandwiches  and im off the new year week so its win win win