xmas you looking forward to it

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

It can be to commercial folk putting there selves in debt to get there kids the best of gear or all they want as you get older though it just the time spent with the family and reading a good book etc while they watch the crap on the box 

your right mate,xmas to me is for the young ones ,the rest is just for family to get together and meet up,mind you there is a few id be happy if I never saw but that's just familys,they might say the same about me but I can put up with the inlaws once a year

1 hour ago, j j m said:

well I was till I found out this morning where at mother inlaws for dinner and tea,i like to be in my own home at xmas

The positive thing jjm is you got more turkey left at home for them turkey/stuffing and mayo sandwiches.

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Good luck to any guys having to do a bit of a christmas shop over the next couple of days. I just got back in from buying some extra meat in, it's a f***ing JUNGLE OUT THERE!!! ?

Imagine what the Merthyr midget karate club feel like on there annual Xmas pilgrimage to Cardiff.they will be shuffling through the isles bagging a bargain.here and there.

Giro's burning a hole in there pockets.

The short bastuds.

21 minutes ago, king said:

Imagine what the Merthyr midget karate club feel like on there annual Xmas pilgrimage to Cardiff.they will be shuffling through the isles bagging a bargain.here and there.

Giro's burning a hole in there pockets.

The short bastuds.

Lol I only went fairly local. Cardiff was definitely NOT on my itinerary. Try to stay out of cardiff if at all possible, had enough of the place when I worked there for 12 years lol ?

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lol I only went fairly local. Cardiff was definitely NOT on my itinerary. Try to stay out of cardiff if at all possible, had enough of the place when I worked there for 12 years lol ?

There's a large population of extreme glue abusers down there shark.

You can find yourself in a very sticky situation with them lot.

• Haha 1