xmas you looking forward to it

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I can't be doing with all the agro nowadays - we're off to the Chinese all you can eat place for the works do next week - it'd be just my luck that the place is full of shaolin waiters :ninja: :laugh:

me and about 30 lads from the village were up brecon jazz festival 1 year.

about 10 white lads walking down the street and 5 gurkas walking towards them.the pissed up white lads started shouting racist stuff.

feck it was like a bruce lee film set.the gurkas were all flying through the air about 1 minute the boys lasted all ruined on the floor.the gurkas just walked off.

maddest fight ive ever seen lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

me and about 30 lads from the village were up brecon jazz festival 1 year.

about 10 white lads walking down the street and 5 gurkas walking towards them.the pissed up white lads started shouting racist stuff.

feck it was like a bruce lee film set.the gurkas were all flying through the air about 1 minute the boys lasted all ruined on the floor.the gurkas just walked off.

maddest fight ive ever seen lol

Aye, they're never to be underestimated mate.......... Dangerous little buggers :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

The ghurkas are real nice folk we got loads here an I’d rather them than half the locals?

well these gurkas must of been on whizz then.ive never seen people jump about like that katchum.they are nice polite lads though.all seem to be built the same short and stocky

17 minutes ago, king said:

only a few times ive been out in aberdare shark.i remember 1 bar type place upstairs on the high street the floor was like tar feck you would have shin splints walking from the table to the bar.then some night club not sure if it was called coolers or something.i cant remember much we had a few magic mushrooms.

they do love a toe to toe up there though lol

? ?

• Haha 1

lee was a sound lad I still remember the night he got stabbed,not many could do much with him,i was on the doors years ago when he come in the big market looking for some one powerfull lad ,I met him before that night on another occasion down to earth kid unless you were on the wrong side of him 

2 minutes ago, j j m said:

lee was a sound lad I still remember the night he got stabbed,not many could do much with him,i was on the doors years ago when he come in the big market looking for some one powerfull lad ,I met him before that night on another occasion down to earth kid unless you were on the wrong side of him 

i remember reading about him years ago.and seen you are from tyne and wear so thought you would of heard of him jjm