xmas you looking forward to it

Making a couple of balance boards for my two budding surfers for Xmas.

Only had to buy the epoxy clear and the stickers just waiting for a bit of orange underground pipe to appear in a skip.

Couldn't believe the cost of them for what they are.IMG_20181219_161244.jpg.55987d2a3f4b01b7cb06eb819d986db1.jpg

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Chaff said:

No its the solid orange poop pipe mate.

Kind offer all the same

Simple to do katchum

I always got hand made presents of me grandad that I treasured move than shop built as a lad.

Lovely finish on that chaff.ive got a length of 4" dark orange drainage pipe in the garden.what length do you need.i can cut it to length and post it to you tomorrow.

• Thanks 1
Just now, king said:

Lovely finish on that chaff.ive got a length of 4" dark orange drainage pipe in the garden.what length do you need.i can cut it to length and post it to you tomorrow.

Real kind offer that king, I need a meter of it, but time the postage has been paid probably be cheaper for me buy a 3 m length for a tenner mate

1 minute ago, Chaff said:

Real kind offer that king, I need a meter of it, but time the postage has been paid probably be cheaper for me buy a 3 m length for a tenner mate

Send me your address chaff I will get it posted tomorrow morning for you.dont worry about the postage I will sort that.

I will go and cut it now and get it wrapped up.

• Like 1

just got some good news my best mate and his wife are coming to ours for a couple of days over the xmas holidays ,really looking forward to it now,plus it will keep him out of bother