Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

All three are unbeaten and all three have some sort of title but Joshua holds 4 titles so he is in the driving seat no matter which of the three fighters anybody favours. Its been mentioned before but Fury is in a funny position as he is a legitimate threat to both Joshua and Wilder but has less to offer than the other two so why would either Wilder or Joshua risk losing it all to fight him for less reward ? Wilder wont fancy the rematch as he knows he got the draw by the skin of his teeth against a sub par Fury who he thought he could take advantage of and beat and use the win as a bargaining chip in negotiations for a Joshua fight.Fury is now back and would be even better in a rematch. Joshua and Wilder both know they have to fight each other as the winner would be the first Undisputed Champion since Lewis and the first ever 5 belt holder. Fury may have to work his way through the rankings to earn a Title shot or land another voluntary shot but tbh it would be better and suit Fury to have a few fights in 2019 and then look to go after Wilder again or a fight with Joshua. Its basically just a waiting game to see how it all falls into place. Hearn has to keep DazN happy and deliver them the biggest fights so hopefully its sooner rather than later when we will find out who is the best of the three.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

With aj next opponent yet to be announced what would you say max if he agrees to fight wilder in April all this about aj ripping fans of is going to make you look a bit daft because sooner or later he will have to face both fury and wilder and as been said he holds all the cards regarding who and were he fights you always say get behind the British lads yet you slag the undefeated world champion  off why 

You keep coming out with this ripping people off malarkey max but people will pay for fights and the fighters they want to watch and it really is as simple as that, 99% of fury’s fights have been like watching paint dry to the casual boxing fan and that’s not what heavy weight boxing is about to us. I’ll be paying for the framton fight tonight because I want to watch two highly skilled boxers going toe to toe in an exciting bout how many of fury’s fights bar his last could you say that about.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Because I can see they are ripping off Munter Punters.

I want to see the best fights possible made not rubbish.

Simple as that ?

There’s one reason AJ and Fury haven’t already fought. Fury!

Drug cheat, coke head, 2 year ban. Remember all that, or have you conveniently forgotten?

AJ fought twice this year. That’s busy enough given his position and the size of the events etc. A unification fight against another belt holder, and a mandatory. What more could he do. And don’t say Wilder because I don’t believe Wilder’s team ever wanted the fight.

Fury called out AJ in the summer, and before he even had a licence. He then fought two absolute bums, so who’s kidding who here?

You say Fury’s all about the belts and not the money but it’s easy to say that when you are where he is. I guarantee his team would be playing the same game as Matchroom if they were in the same position.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Most of them, but why wouldn't he be? He's an explosive fighter that likes a fight

Screenshot_20181221-192037.jpg

Exactly max they do want to see the best boxers; Whyte is clearly ranked higher by 3 of the 4 bodies! He's a much more exciting fighter and his and AJ dislike each other so there's gaurenteed fireworks

Got to say max, south hams hunter is making more sense than you, as have a few people on here, myself included. Again, no-one is saying fury is crap, but he is NOT the best heavyweight since ali BY f***ing MILES, he 'might' be the best of a fairly average group of heavyweights at the moment, he is boring to watch and DOESN'T have the 'best skillset of any heavyweight' which is what you keep saying. He fought and beat klitschko, who didn't really throw  much at all back to him in a very much less than exciting fight. Wilder's been doing much the same his whole career, and was bested by an out of shape, washed up fury, but fury is the best heavyweight on the planet! Give over for f**k's sake, you really are sounding like a complete knobhead

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Only one dopey c**t if you think Whyte or Chisora are better heavyweights than Fury ?

I'm doing something wrong that's for sure, thought smack heads were skinny; I'm fat ?

I never said better, mind the governing bodies and official ranking think they are, they're much more exciting to watch!