Fury v wilder

17 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Hearns beating Fury is bullshit

FACT

Fury having to come down to 16 Stone to get Fit is Bullshit

FACT

?

And you KNOW what I was getting at re hearns and fury, and it's called 'reading between the lines'. Power to weight etc. But you won't see ANYONE else's point of view on fury, so as someone else has already said, it's a bit pointless giving an 'opinion' on him

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Fury will be rich for playing the dodging game,the richest boxer to have not been a exciting fighter,and good luck to him.the old school heavy wieghts put more of a show on,proper good scraps.hes going to milk the dollars as much as poss then retire,hes not daft.

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Shark I'm still laughing at your couple of screamers from last night lol

Hearns would of beat Fury LOL

And Fury needs to get down to 16 stone to be Fit LOL

He would be Rock Hudson fit at 16 stone ffs

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

You said Hearns would. beat Fury

lol end of ?

And I'm still laughing at your clueless analogy as to his weight and condition.  Wilder at 6' 7" weighed in at 212 lb, 15 stone 2, not big, but in really good shape. Fury at 6' 9" weighed in at 256 lb, 18 stone 2, very untoned, looked as though he could've shifted another couple of stone no problem, and you reckon he couldn't ever get in the ring again under 17 odd stone!! You are as clueless about bodyweight and training as you are with your MASSIVE 'overestimation' of fury!! Oh dear oh dear, you've got it bad ?

Oops, how remiss of me, I forgot we're being civilised ......... ? lol.

And looking back at the weight divisions hearns boxed in, and his 'world class'  and 'great' opponents and his career k o's compared to fury's, him knocking fury out is far more believable than fury being 'the best since ali' lol, you are indeed a clueless, egotistical muppet ?. This is indeed my last post on 'the greatest since ali' lol ?

Edited by shaaark
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I think quite a few said that when he went off the rails .

Thing is it's not that important for me to trawl thru posts ect to see who it was.

Mayve you were one of them who knows but I won't be the sad Cnut trawling thru back posts to find out lol ?

So your not even sure, clown

Yeah, all sorts of skullduggery and politics behind the scenes in boxing 

promoters, managers, backers, money men, tv station companies and rights etc have a lot to answer for when it comes too fighters not fighting 

sometimes it is 100% the fighters themselves though 

boxing is number 1 for me by a mile but I do like my  mma and Muay Thai, corse they have their horror shows too, but generally the match making in those sports are a lot more competitive and you've got to respect that 

there's nothing quite like being top of the tree in boxing though 

11 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Yeah, all sorts of skullduggery and politics behind the scenes in boxing 

promoters, managers, backers, money men, tv station companies and rights etc have a lot to answer for when it comes too fighters not fighting 

sometimes it is 100% the fighters themselves though 

boxing is number 1 for me by a mile but I do like my  mma and Muay Thai, corse they have their horror shows too, but generally the match making in those sports are a lot more competitive and you've got to respect that 

there's nothing quite like being top of the tree in boxing though 

Spot on Billy, MMA lads just want a ruck ?

9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Spot on Billy, MMA lads just want a ruck ?

Early UFC & pride fc was just all out fighting ? Cracking entertainment though, I can see why some mocked it and laughed at it, but mma imo in these last few years has really come on technical wise and it's history is getting deeper and so is its talent pool 

records don't matter as much in mma either, a few losses ain't the end for you in that game, UFC is running a little bit more differently than it used to though , some people aren't getting the fights they should etc but a good friend of mine saw the last UFC card and he is boxing to the bone he's always sh*t on mma but he said even I couldlnt fault any of that 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Shark you say your a boxer' for s boxer your clueless re weight and conditioning Fury is never going to have a physice like AJ or Wilder.

Hes just not made like that and he's never going to be 16 stones he would look ill.

Your a muppet if you think he could come into the ring nowdays at a fit 16 stone and be safe and healthy.

A re matching Hearns with Fury your not just trying to cross generations your trying to cross generations and weight divisions ffs lol

Again for a boxer that's balmy

But merry Christmas it must be great in LA La Land ?

You’ll find out yourself when ye meet him there max.

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Boxing is my favourite sport hands down even with the politics involved . Mma is starting to turn into a cash cow as well. Most organisations are fine but the bigger ones like ufc and bellator are only interested im these superfights.  thai boxing is great better than mma. Im glad its not as main stream as it stops it being milked for cash. You have some of the bigger shows like yokkao etc but even the smaller uk shows are great. Loads of wolrd class uk based thai boxers that  nobody has ever heard of amd that only do it as a side hobby as no cash to be made.

Yeah mine too mate, and there's no honour quite like being top of you're game in boxing, cage warriors I like here in the uk ? 

Liam Harrison is a quality Thai boxer from uk , and out the Thais I like kiatmoo9 , manachai, and superlek,

I think fury won definitely - honestly, apart from the 2 KD rounds , I gave wilder another 2-3rounds at best 

roll on rematch 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

One of the very hardest kick boxers was Ramon dekker he was lethal and supposed to be the best foreign fighter to ever grace Thailand’s fight arenas

Watched a fair bit of him lately on jewtube, the man was a savage. ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If ever over Thailand take in the Rajadamern Stadium or The Lumpini Stadium.

Top Class venues and fighters.

By all accounts the new lumpini stadium is not as good as the old lumpini.

Muay Thai the toughest fight discipline in the World.

Can't disagree with that. Those guys do f**k all except train

55 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Watched a fair bit of him lately on jewtube, the man was a savage. ?

He was what van dame and other movie stars wished they could be. Even got an award from the king of Thailand for his contribution to the sport. Even the Thai home fans loved him. Just a shame he died young. But what a fighter. 

• Like 2