Fury v wilder

54 minutes ago, Billy b said:

In my original comments I said I guv Wilder another 2-3rounds "at best" , at best is different to "conclusively" giving someone a round 

I know how it tallies up with the 10point scoring system but by my reckoning I book fury the winner 

Well personally, I had fury winning, cos he's the best heavyweight since ali, and won every round, including the two he was knocked down in. Should've been a landslide unanimous decision ?

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Eye that's what will happen next time even if Tommy Hearns could be in there giving Wilder a hand lol

2 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Tommy hearns needs to be in there giving rocky fielding a hand tonight lol 

In all serousness, I thought wilder only won one round, and shared possibly two. Fury took every other round and was the better boxer, no two ways about it

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Hope fielding wins, just can't see it. But at least he won't be outweighed by about 10 lb by alvarez

If fielding wins it'll be a huge moment for British boxing , id love it 

but like you I just can't see it ?‍♂️

• Like 1

Hearn saying on Youtube that Wlad text Joshua and said he's making a return ! So the rumours floating about that said Wlad was one of the wild cards to fight Joshua on April 13th may have had a bit truth behind them ! It would be 2 year since Wlad last  fought in April, Wlad  is better staying retired and enjoying the money,fame and good health that he walked away from boxing with .

Edited by MickC

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-needs-face-legitimate-threat-near-future--134641 good article on tonight's bout ? He do need to face legitimate threat in the near future and "it's a top ten pound-for-pounder against a fighter by all accounts, who has ordinary ability" sums it up perfectly for me ?‍♂️

Yeah wlad should stay retired. 

Wilder v fury 2 will never happen. Wilder doesn't want it. He knows fury beat him, and like I said, and keep saying, he's fought no-one really, and only took the fury fight cos fury wasn't 'really' supposed to be a threat. He'll go back to fighting half threats for money, cos he knows he can beat them. 

Still really looking forward to whyte v chisora 2, a couple of fellas that 'really' want to fight

51 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Wilder v fury 2 will never happen. Wilder doesn't want it. He knows fury beat him, and like I said, and keep saying, he's fought no-one really, and only took the fury fight cos fury wasn't 'really' supposed to be a threat. He'll go back to fighting half threats for money, cos he knows he can beat them. 

Still really looking forward to whyte v chisora 2, a couple of fellas that 'really' want to fight

is wilder fighting Aj then in April in stead then for the other 3 belts  .??

7 hours ago, bird said:

I very much doubt it with Joshua still offering Wilder a flat fee for the fight,in the first negotiations Hearn himself said it was a 100 million fight then offered Wilder a 15 million flat fee so basically a 85/15 split and Wilder rightly refused. The ball is in Joshua's court if he really wants to make the Wilder fight,they have made Wilder an increased flat offer but Wilder has shown no interest. If Joshua truly wants to fight Wilder for the Undisputed title and the first Champion to hold all 5 belts he needs to offer wilder a % deal. Joshua had no problems giving Parker a 33% deal but so far has refused to offer Wilder anything like the same sort of deal. Joshua told Wilder and his team before the Fury fight to come back with a 50 million contract and the fight was his,Wilders team got Showtime to set the 50 million deal up and then they sent it to Hearn but Hearn told everybody that the deal was bogus ! ( Warren and others said all along they had seen the contract). Barry Hearn then let the cat out the bag on Twitter that the 50 million deal had been legit and that Joshua was right to refuse it ?? Fury ended up stepping in and fighting Wilder so who knows for certain whats next for any of them .

Edited by MickC
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Let Josh and Hearn rot in the wilderness fighting bums .

Fury and Wilder should sign a 2 fight deal .

First at Wembley or Old Trafford and no  matter what that outcome  another fight in New York or  Vagas.

?

You'd probably change your mind again in 6 months.??

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, bird said:

To be honest with you bird, I don't know for certain who's going to be fighting who. The last couple of weeks that I've been watching what the promoters and the boxers thamselves have been saying, has put me off heavyweight fights again. All the talk of the money, ppv, politics within boxing etc etc is getting out of hand. Alll a load of bollox. When a messed up and out of shape fury fought wilder to a draw  and yes, I did have fury winning, that should tell people how 'ordinary' wilder is, and he's been picking his opponents carefully to avoid a loss, which is exactly what he did with fury, but it didn't work out for him. Nah, like I said to you about rabbits, you can keep heavyweight boxing  it aint for me lol ?

But, I am looking forward to whyte and chisora again ?

Edited by shaaark