Fury v wilder

Im not doubting fury is more than capable of beating both of them but both are capable of ko fury but to say aj is scared is nonsense like he said last night wilder first and maybe a few fights for fury to sharpen up  against top ranked oppenents would be better for him 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

At the end of the day proper boxing fans want to see

Fury Wilder and AJ mix it up and fight one another a couple of times over 2019 - 2020

Anything less and your not seeing the best face each other .

wouls  you rather a mayweatger - packman scenario when they fight 3 years too late ?

No that's you! Real fans want to see AJ Vs wilder and fury try and work his way up.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

No that's you! Real fans want to see AJ Vs wilder and fury try and work his way up.

Look at this max, he's talking sense again. And I've given him another like, cos he's TALKING SENSE. Kin el, at this rate I could see me sending him a christmas card!

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I honestly think he knows Fury could derail Fast Eddies plans to keep making big money without really taking any risks and fighting the best in the division ?

The big money will be made over the next few years Max, the correct way, in my opinion, is:

AJ vs Wilder next

The winner should then fight Whyte, he's fought his way to that position over the past 2 or 3 years and deserves the chance.. 

Fury should have a couple of fights in that time and if he stays focused and wins them he will then be prime for a shot at the unified champ (probably AJ in my opinion)

There are big grudge matches to be made for all of these fighters, AJ vs Whyte 2 is an exciting fight, no doubt...some big hitters willing to take risks and a big awkward half decent boxer who will be a nightmare for any of them.... certainly not the best heavyweight era, but hotting up a bit now..

Also...I'm no fan of Eddie Hearne, but he's positioned Joshua perfectly, the next 3 or 4 fights will spin a load of money, he is in prime position to call the shots on the purse and the venue as he holds the 3 belts and is the one they should all want to fight... why should he go to America? Or fight Fury next? The fights will happen on his terms.... that's the way I'd want my promoter to work, looking out for me first...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

New kid where would it leave Joshua if Fury and Wilder said fook it let's have a fight in Manchester in the Summer and another no matter what the result back in say New York or Vegas in December.

Joshua will never have a legacy till he fights both and he will probably have to go stateside to fight Wilder to cement a legacy.

What a ridiculous thing to say ?

Neither Fury nor Wilder will have a legacy till they take AJ’s titles.

Face it Max, they all want Joshua, or should if they have any ambition at all.

For AJ the order is Wilder (undisputed), then whatever mandatories he’s obliged to take to protect each belt. Your fantasy that he has to fight Fury next is nonsense. Don’t get me wrong, I want to see them fight, but the belts are AJ’s legacy, Fury just needs to join the queue and/or either get a mandatory spot or Wilder’s belt before AJ does.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

New kid where would it leave Joshua if Fury and Wilder said fook it let's have a fight in Manchester in the Summer and another no matter what the result back in say New York or Vegas in December.

Joshua will never have a legacy till he fights both and he will probably have to go stateside to fight Wilder to cement a legacy.

Where would it leave AJ? In a lovely position to fight mandatories and hone skills before fighting Wilder and waiting for Fury to go through the ranks. I don't think wilder would be allowed to anyway

As for legacy, you keep saying this and a legacy is one of two things; an amount of money/goods to leave in a will or a Subaru. I think he might be able to scrape the pennies for a scooby and sure he'll have plenty to leave his son with all ppv fights while fury does a few more undercards with eastern European midgets ?

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

The big money will be made over the next few years Max, the correct way, in my opinion, is:

AJ vs Wilder next

The winner should then fight Whyte, he's fought his way to that position over the past 2 or 3 years and deserves the chance.. 

Fury should have a couple of fights in that time and if he stays focused and wins them he will then be prime for a shot at the unified champ (probably AJ in my opinion)

There are big grudge matches to be made for all of these fighters, AJ vs Whyte 2 is an exciting fight, no doubt...some big hitters willing to take risks and a big awkward half decent boxer who will be a nightmare for any of them.... certainly not the best heavyweight era, but hotting up a bit now..

Also...I'm no fan of Eddie Hearne, but he's positioned Joshua perfectly, the next 3 or 4 fights will spin a load of money, he is in prime position to call the shots on the purse and the venue as he holds the 3 belts and is the one they should all want to fight... why should he go to America? Or fight Fury next? The fights will happen on his terms.... that's the way I'd want my promoter to work, looking out for me first...

It would technically be AJ Vs whyte 3

• Like 1
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

It would technically be AJ Vs whyte 3

You're correct there s h h, but I think joshua has improved more than whyte since 2009, even though he's still an exciting fighter that aint afraid of anyone. At this moment in time I believe joshua is a step above whyte in terms of skill and technique, but, as we all know, and was proved again last night, with heavyweights all it takes is one punch

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

You're correct there ssh, but I think joshua has improved more than whyte since 2009, even though he's still an exciting fighter that aint afraid of anyone. At this moment in time I believe joshua is a step above whyte in terms of skill and technique, but, as we all know, and was proved again last night, with heavyweights all it takes is one punch

Definitely, chisora was winning all the way through and that punch was so quick he didn't know he was asleep. 

AJ probably is a step above Whyte but dillan knows he could land that same punch on any guy on this planet and beat them and that's why he'll get in the ring with anyone

• Like 1
6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Maybe you missed my point...Joshua is the fight they should ALL want...hearne has ensured that his fighter is in prime position...regardless if you or anyone else thinks Fury is the best he has no belts and no bargaining chip at the moment, that last round knock down by Wilder changed the dynamics completely...Fury boxed well that night, but it will always be a draw in the record books so unfortunately Fury must wait his turn...AJ will make the big money (if he can beat Wilder and Whyte) which I think he will...then Fury will make him a very rich man (as long as Fury can stay focused)... AJ/Hearnes are calling the shots and the other fighters will either make or break his legacy...he is the draw like it or not 

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4

At the end of the day the fans pay the millions to line these guys pockets so the line ups should be what the majority of fans want. Joshua, wider, furey in whatever order. Would anyone actually prefer to watch Joshua fight dillllan whyte again rather than Joshua v wilder. If I was Joshua I would want wilder and furey in quick succession to cement my legacy. Is he ducking or is it truly about money. If your bank account says 50 million would you really care about making 200 million? I don't think so.To be the best you need to beat the best regardless of rank or worth. If and when he beats both then nobody will question him. I think he is afraid of been knocked out by wilder and schooled by furey in his own back yard ??? I also think Joshua is on the juice big time. Look at his early fights on utube. Tall and lean with no definition. Now he looks like Lou ferrigno in his Mr Olympia and Incredible Hulk prime. Only so much chicken fillets and brown rice can do with an odd protein shake. Some of the middleweights nowadays would eat Mohammed Ali ffs. Everybody is on juice and you just need a good doctor to mask it.

29 minutes ago, jiggy said:

At the end of the day the fans pay the millions to line these guys pockets so the line ups should be what the majority of fans want. Joshua, wider, furey in whatever order.

And it will be fans who dictate who Joshua will fight in the next few years. Eddie Hearn isn’t daft, and I don’t believe AJ is scared to fight anyone. It’s about timing.., and the timing translates into tens, maybe hundreds of millions. Doesn’t matter what you’ve got in the bank, that’s always going to matter.

AJ will always be on a hiding to nothing with some folks. If he fights Wilder next he’s ducked Fury. If he fights Fury he’s ducked Wilder. And if those two rematch and AJ fought Whyte, Klitschko, Osyk and Miller on the same night there’s still plenty would call him a ducker.

Although I think AJ is the man to beat, Wilder holds the key for the next round of fights. For me personally, I’d like to see AJ v Wilder and Fury v Whyte in the spring. Then the winners fight. People can piss on and on about what Fury deserves but he was gone a long time and guys like Whyte have earned their shot.

• Like 2