5 minutes ago, Balaur said:

It's written in law that without an extension we're out . UKIP would've been a much stronger allie without doubt. I think the fact that 4 million votes got them one mp and snp got 1.3 million votes got them something like 30 or 40 mps shows how undemocratic our current system is. Calling the election was stupidity if there was a film about this whole episode of history critics would've said it was unrealistic lol. Mps don't want to accept the fact and that is a very serious situation. The sort of thing the EU let's the Romanian government get away with on a weekly basis all that matter to them is the United States of Europe regardless the cost to its 

Ah if it's written in law we're alright then....no way a law could be changed.. or should I say bent...to suit the ruling elite...

Oh c'mon this is getting silly now..lol

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

C'mon mate, they've been grafting their nuts off trying to sort this mess out all us ruffians put them in.... 2.7% increase is jolly decent considering...?

"Never was so much owed by so many to so few" :rolleyes:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Nail on the head there, mate. The only thing you missed out was that they were able to sneak in a 2.7% pay rise in while everyone was looking the other way.

At least the mps on main land Britain had the manners to pretend they were doing something this last 2 years the mps in Northern Ireland haven’t even turned up for work in over 2 years and are still getting paid. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
Just now, dogmandont said:

At least the mps on main land Britain had the manners to pretend they were doing something this last 2 years the mps in Northern Ireland haven’t even turned up for work in over 2 years and are still getting paid. 

I wish our lot never turned up....

In fact I'd be happy if they were all paid double to f**k off lol

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Rudd and the other abstainers should hang the lousy cnts and may let them stay after they helped take no deal off the table bunch of wankers can’t see how the Tory party or labour can ever canvas for votes in the future 

May wanted no deal off the table she just had to be seen to make the right noises. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

May wanted no deal off the table she just had to be seen to make the right noises. 

She should have shown them the door wks back she let them sit there for this occasion she’s a cnt  “no deal is better than a bad deal “ well she’ll go down in history for  that little beaut 

Edited by green lurchers

Is that deal off the table fiasco legally binding ? If we don’t get a deal which the eu won’t let  happen seeings as Varadkar is arse deep in debt to them then a managed no deal is the only option  , still think this kind of bullshit from mays lot and the eu cnts hardens folk to leave 

3 minutes ago, king said:

Image result for yellow vest

Everybody slags the French but at least they got off their holes and are making a stand. Nigel is going to go for a walk and drink a few pints on the way probably smile for the camera with a Union Jack warped around him and it won’t make one button of difference. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Everybody slags the French but at least they got off their holes and are making a stand. Nigel is going to go for a walk and drink a few pints on the way probably smile for the camera with a Union Jack warped around him and it won’t make one button of difference. 

they are a shamble's.it's going to be may's deal or no deal.

and yes the french dont mess about over there fair play to them.

3 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Okay I think we're going out no deal. Can't see an extension coming off , got to be a veto. I honestly can't believe the EU thinks there's any going back on this they've got to move on  we've got to move on , they've got elections coming up. 

I truly believe that we’re getting shafted by our own scumbag ba$tards in Westminster and Brussels, ya know what they need to go to the war graveyards and apologise for the state this country  is in. Those fallen from wars to keep us free will be turning in their graves at the treachery going on in parliament.  I hope the spirits of the fallen haunt every last one of them that voted to stab us in the back 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I truly believe that we’re getting shafted by our own scumbag ba$tards in Westminster and Brussels, ya know what they need to go to the war graveyards and apologise for the state this country  is in. Those fallen from wars to keep us free will be turning in their graves at the treachery going on in parliament.  I hope the spirits of the fallen haunt every last one of them that voted to stab us in the back 

The grandchildren of the people who sent them men to their deaths. Then cuunts have about the same regard for the normal man on the street as they would for a rat. Mogg and his mates stand to make billions.