Take a long hard look at his face,he contributes absolutely zilch to this country,or our way of living,amnesty for 300,000 of his ilk?Thats going to set a precedent,round them up and immediate deportation.

• Like 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Just now, mackem said:

Take a long hard look at his face,he contributes absolutely zilch to this country,or our way of living,amnesty for 300,000 of his ilk?Thats going to set a precedent,round them up and immediate deportation.

But what about everything they have done to enrich our way of life mate?

They travelled here to help us because we are all such f***ing mongs and we should embrace them with open arms and be forever grateful for the favour.

Ask Max, he will tell you.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

No, it's you that doesn't get it - you've just shown yourself up to be a typical EU federalist.

......... Why should we bring anything in line with Europe? How's that working out for the likes of Greece, Italy, Spain etc? 

We voted to leave and, we should be gone already.

You can't muddy the waters and try to deflect the problem by saying that it's our fault because the British work hard to put taxes into a system in attempt to look after them selves.

Infact, the skint money grabbing EU are a bigger threat to UK finances than the migrants.

The fact remains that third world migrants are crossing the Med', landing in Europe and, your lazy governments are doing virtually f**k all about it.

You seem to be blinded into thinking that anyone who disagrees with you is an EU Federalist. If you bothered to read my post properly without the red mist of rage you would see that I have always advocated Brexit and would love to see the EU reduced to the trading organisation the UK voted to join. Nobody can convince me that the EU is a good thing its present form. But, unlike you Idon't believe that it is skint - far from it. What you seem not to realise is that the EU is perhaps the biggest money laundering outfit in the world. If its books were properly analysed it would make the FIFA financial scandal look like a Christmas Club fiddle. So, that has blown your argument right out of the water.

The UK is out of step with just about every country in the world regards health care and benefits. And those issues are what are driving the majority of migrants to try and get to the UK. And as I said earlier; just because the BBC isn't reporting the situation in Greece and Italy doesn't mean that there aren't tens of thousands of migrants being held there and they won't be held for ever. Sooner or later the floodgates will be opened and unless the UK can cut loose from the EU, they will be made to take whatever the EU says is their quota.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, WILF said:

He is one of Max’s pals that have contributed and benefitted our way of life.....leave him alone, blokes an asset ! 

Lammy is contesting cnt of the yr award !  It’s very close with Khan odds on and Blair 2:1 not far behind is  the labour cabinet along  with T May  , Lammy your a prize cnt bit your not in the league of May and Corbyn but your getting close ?

• Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Lammy is contesting cnt of the yr award !  It’s very close with Khan odds on and Blair 2:1 not far behind is  the labour cabinet along  with T May  , Lammy your a prize cnt bit your not in the league of May and Corbyn but your getting close ?

But what about all the cultural benefits ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

But what about all the cultural benefits ?

The country’s full up of cultural freeloaders living in benefits Lammy is climbing the ladder  fkn idiot been watching too much  cnn news lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2
23 hours ago, Nicepix said:

You seem to be blinded into thinking that anyone who disagrees with you is an EU Federalist. 

No, just you - go back and read some of your own comments.

Ifyou bothered to read my post properly without the red mist of rage 

There' no rage or red mist here.

youwould see that I have always advocated Brexit and would love to see the EU reduced to the trading organisation the UK voted to join. Nobody can convince me that the EU is a good thing its present form.

So, you're just being a pain in the arse? :rolleyes:

But, unlike you Idon't believe that it is skint - far from it. 

More members taking out than putting in - it's not sustainable. They're skint and, they're shitting it about us leaving.

What you seem not to realise is that the EU is perhaps the biggest money laundering outfit in the world. If its books were properly analysed it would make the FIFA financial scandal look like a Christmas Club fiddle.

Oh I know they're crooked - everyone knows they're crooked. :rolleyes:

So, that has blown your argument right out of the water.

Yeah, alright chief ?

The UK is out of step with just about every country in the world regards health care and benefits.

So? The UK is one of the best places to live in the world - I wouldn't change the good bits or all of the snails in France.

And those issues are what are driving the majority of migrants to try and get to the UK.

And, like I said, don't you lot just know it ?

And as I said earlier; just because the BBC isn't reporting the situation in Greece and Italy doesn't mean that there aren't tens of thousands of migrants being held there and they won't be held for ever. Sooner or later the floodgates will be opened and unless the UK can cut loose from the EU, they will be made to take whatever the EU says is their quota.

Ah, that's where I've been going wrong - the article in the Beano said that we'd been trying to ditch you lot and your problems for the last 3 years :thumbs:

Have a nice day :bye: