All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

actualy the daytime stuff wasn't on my permision

That's why I said mostly, the skinny big nose 50 faced wanker probably had his nose up someone else's arse as well as yours for the daytime running.

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, joe ox said:

That's why I said mostly, the skinny big nose 50 faced wanker probably had his nose up someone else's arse as well as yours for the daytime running.

that happens allot, I am not taking any one out now if I don't get a day back.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

You another one burning him cuz his nice pictures ginger 

Get over yourself precious.only you thinks your special on here.

Just like how you thought you were special on moochers to.how did that end.? Got over jim yet.?

Edited by ginger beard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, joe ox said:

By all accounts Joe he same with terrier lads  that darcey.creeping se licking brown noser ,but hey he won't be first or last lol grooms the community fa days and nights then picks there knowledge ,fecking fake fecker lol atb bill

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Elchapo said:

So what’s your conclusion on how he’s acted on this thread ? I take people on how I see them and on here they have both shown to be grade a c**ts ,

yeh andy might not have come across at his best on this thread.....sometimes though the net gets you like that.....didn't you guys have a wich hunt for micky on moochers based on him having one of the most common names in human history .....see what I mean....the net gets some folk like that.....I think you were a bit foolish going off like that....doesn't mean I think your a grade a c**t....your possibly a good guy in reality....

I cant remember darcy being on this thread??

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

The nets a terrible place for being misunderstood, just look at me I'm lovely but some people just can't see it............................?

yeh ...cos you keep shipping immigrants over from spain will nilly.....even tried to get me to house one earlier this week.....:D

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh ...cos you keep shipping immigrants over from spain will nilly.....even tried to get me to house one earlier this week.....:D

I just heard tell of your charitable nature and thought you'd be all in favour of closer ties to our continental neighbors.

( absolutely nothing to do with it  would have been a perfect stud for my future planning )

Mind some near Barca, perhaps Mush could sort for you ?

https://www.milanuncios.com/galgos/cachorros-de-galgo-disponibles-barcelona-291289698.htm

Edited by sandymere
2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I just heard tell of your charitable nature and thought you'd be all in favour of closer ties to our continental neighbors.

( absolutely nothing to do with it  would have been a perfect stud for my future planning )

Mind some near Barca, perhaps Mush could sort for you ?

no mate...I liked that one you put up ...was a real nice type...I might have been tempted if it was in this country

• Like 1