All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, billhardy said:

Yeah and he does tomo I believe he thinks he's going get some recognition with those bastardised greyhounds he fecking fetching in there's lots more a them in the shelters sandy fa ya ta import leav the shite things where they belong sunny Spain atb bill

Lol, don't want anything new eh bill?be it dogs or knowledge?

9 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Lol, don't want anything new eh bill?be it dogs or knowledge?

Sandy fa the life of me thirty yrs ago  yeah a can understand one trying too infuse a different runner from another country ,but we in a ban where previous we had the best runners of brown hares the country provides the saluki infused hybrid those galagos would been tried here allready yas can bet ya bottom dollar omit,go the local pound give an indigenous breed and chance feck the immigrants the borders need lock down .atb bill

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Sandy fa the life of me thirty yrs ago  yeah a can understand one trying too infuse a different runner from another country ,but we in a ban where previous we had the best runners of brown hares the country provides the saluki infused hybrid those galagos would been tried here allready yas can bet ya bottom dollar omit,go the local pound give an indigenous breed and chance feck the immigrants the borders need lock down .atb bill

Last thing this country needs is more immigrants be they people or dogs.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, ginger beard said:

He's special needs not special forces.

17 hours ago, ginger beard said:

He's special needs not special forces.

Tell ya what ginge there's an open ended ticket fa you same that shit bag katchum ,come when yas ready where the feck yas got special forces from who knows ,maybey katchum deluded reading in ta something in his imaginary brain stuck on that shit tip of a farm he calls a dairy farm he be the same Asha's those I bred thirties collies offa his box fecking prick ,his idea of a jukel his way down the ladder in comparission to what I kept back in his age ,he a boy still has far has livestock goes in fact we have boys that mave more first hand experience with jukels and can handle the big strong types nay to much fa the and they put four mornings and nights a week in the dairy and make school, like I say we have boys doing what he considers to be a man doing ,fecking tit.atb bill

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

From that to your later reply, deffo split personality ???

And which one do yas want meet ya fecking coward either will take you out without breaking sweat ya gay leotard tosser.atb bill collies greyhounds yas a fecking joke it's hard enough getting a fair worker from good bred uns ,fa me that breeding will be a wasted one.crack on your get a pit ta the collie and go from there atb bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, billhardy said:

And which one do yas want meet ya fecking coward either will take you out without breaking sweat ya gay leotard tosser.atb bill collies greyhounds yas a fecking joke it's hard enough getting a fair worker from good bred uns ,fa me that breeding will be a wasted one.crack on your get a pit ta the collie and go from there atb bill

Just realised ya on last milk make sure those units find the cows tosser .atb Bill atb bill

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

? gay leotard tosser ? kin el bill, I just spat a mouthful of cheese and cracker out!! Lmao ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Bill you do know that wasn’t me in pic wearing leotard don’t ye?am if that’s all he got on me well I ain’t doing too bad, am I ???

Definitely not you he had hair didn’t he ? ?

• Haha 2