All good then?

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well it's up to him what he does with them end of the day people are paying 1000s for xxxl bullys and Boston terrier French bulls

Ya just gorra gerr on wi it

True but dont think its the price of pups think its more to do with the fact hes calling everyone else and there hounds 

• Like 1

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

Andy is not the first nor the last to have a melt down on here he has put up many good posts and pics up on here you were soon all to put likes to  now your  slating him if he sells or culls the pups so what his pups his choice and price 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Better to be full of beans, but the demise of the tesco blue tins weigh heavy on my mind, night sweats, dry mouth, insomnia, atonia etc 

You know ?

We shall like bread and dripping for us tea our mutha 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Andy is not the first nor the last to have a melt down on here he has put up many good posts and pics up on here you were soon all to put likes to  now your  slating him if he sells or culls the pups so what his pups his choice and price 

wonder if he culled the pup or sold it for silly money after?regardless of that.....what a big headed prick saying other folks dogs are shite,and his are unbreakable ?

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Blackmag said:

22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

wonder if he culled the pup or sold it for silly money after?regardless of that.....what a big headed prick saying other folks dogs are shite,and his are unbreakable ?

Agree with both these posts. But up til about this time last year ish, three quarters of this site were so far up his arse, he could've brushed the end of their cocks when he brushed his teeth. 'Ooh yes andy, no andy, three bags full andy, you're THE man andy, ad nauseum. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I always thought he was a coont so dont count me in the yes andy your so fine crew 

He probably thinks this site is about him, don't he don't he? ?

Edited by shaaark