All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

yeh ...cos you keep shipping immigrants over from spain will nilly.....even tried to get me to house one earlier this week.....:D

Yeah and he does tomo I believe he thinks he's going get some recognition with those bastardised greyhounds he fecking fetching in there's lots more a them in the shelters sandy fa ya ta import leav the shite things where they belong sunny Spain atb bill

• Like 2
4 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Get over yourself precious.only you thinks your special on here.

Just like how you thought you were special on moochers to.how did that end.? Got over jim yet.?

Jim’s a prick bit like the rest of his click on there ..??? And how did it end for me pie eater ??? Please inform me how it ended for me ??whats ended ?  

And I don’t think I’m precious far from it , but I don’t think I’m better than any other man out there, if you want go sucking Andys and Jim’s dick then that’s fine you crack on , with working in a slaughter house tho I’d think you’d be sick of having so much meat in your mouth but obviously not , maybe if you ask them nicely they will both put it in your mouth at same time . 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

yeh andy might not have come across at his best on this thread.....sometimes though the net gets you like that.....didn't you guys have a wich hunt for micky on moochers based on him having one of the most common names in human history .....see what I mean....the net gets some folk like that.....I think you were a bit foolish going off like that....doesn't mean I think your a grade a c**t....your possibly a good guy in reality....

I cant remember darcy being on this thread??

Darcy shown his arse on plenty of threads , 

and as for me na an I am a c**t ,never pretended to be anything less , 

as for Micky the original poster asked mickey if he was the same Micky who who has a big red dog off his cousin then sold it on ,,,he said YES . Admitting to being someone he wasn’t hence the witch hunt so me giving Micky shit on moochers has no relevance for me thinking Andy and darcy are c**ts, 

On 07/02/2019 at 20:57, Blackmag said:

I agree dc but we all say things we sometimes regret and  it was unlike him some even thought he had been hacked 

who knows for sure? just found the whole episode a tad cringeworthy?

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I may even get me spoon out to help proceedings alang ??

• Haha 1