All good then?

20 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

All down to Fuji love guy or loathe him he puts effort that would crush most folk into them dogs

wise ole man once said to me, it’s no coincidence that same guys always got good animals round em?

same wise ole man also said once, ffs mate I know it’s a big un but just get a hold of it?? but that’s a diff story???

Think there’s a big dose of luck in there as well, me personally I wouldn’t have touched them with a barge pole knowing what I know now, if you’re looking for grafters get pups off grafters not pets

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

My ferrets got more marks on it that your dug come on put a pic up of your dogs doing a fox ?now there’s a good boy  il no add you on linkin joe promise ? at least flick liked the sharp end ?ask yr pal 

Your a bit backward I thought it when you sent me a pm quizzing me about a line off Maurice now I am sure of it!

• Haha 2

Those northern reds are little things though,the proper ones live in Norfolk and Suffolk..

As it goes a local farm to me during the 1800's had it's own deer herd that the grandfather of the local farmer went to Hungary to buy the best red stags he could find in Europe and he kept them in a field which still has the old tall fence posts in the ground around it and he also had his own pack of hounds to hunt the boxed stag.When the hunting of a boxed stag was outlawed around the turn of the 1900's the ministry man told him to shoot the herd,but the day before the ministry man was due to check he'd shot them he opened the gate and let them run free and on a large estate outside Thetford decendants from the Hungarian reds can be found as they've been DNA tested and that is why the best reds in the country are in East Anglia.?..

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, fireman said:

Those northern reds are little things though,the proper ones live in Norfolk and Suffolk..

As it goes a local farm to me during the 1800's had it's own deer herd that the grandfather of the local farmer went to Hungary to buy the best red stags he could find in Europe and he kept them in a field which still has the old tall fence posts in the ground around it and he also had his own pack of hounds to hunt the boxed stag.When the hunting of a boxed stag was outlawed around the turn of the 1900's the ministry man told him to shoot the herd,but the day before the ministry man was due to check he'd shot them he opened the gate and let them run free and on a large estate outside Thetford decendants from the Hungarian reds can be found as they've been DNA tested and that is why the best reds in the country are in East Anglia.?..

Plenty lads doing them around there, granted its usually with no less than four dogs ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

We’re did boots come from ?

A guy up here in Scotland called Steve t, been out with him a few times, infact am sure he had my aunts litter on here for sale a few years ago mostly black and white pups 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye that’s the guy, bred his just oot the wrapper bitch to a pricey stud an well the rest is histort?

Razor was tested to the max lads . Shame to bring him down . And Stevie was happy to run round the doors . He picked abbeys shit up . She only had to please him . Seems boots was a good dog . Fair play

• Like 1