Sign in to follow this  
mackem

Community spirit and neighbourhoods?

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Oh wel the faggot white geezer probaly a iron deserved it. For not standing up for himself hahaha ... and if someone threw a sandwich at the black girl fair play to her 👍👍👍😂

Hark at Martin luther! Black power brother! 😂 

8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Someone dashed a sandwich at her mate 

You gonna let someone throw food over you pete mate ? Mug you off in public ? 

I never look a gift horse in the mouth Kevin I'd be thankful of the sandwich I'd probably even be a cheeky Cnut and ask for a drink 

• Haha 2

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not one of em have done owt fer me, takes em all their time to speak to me,  oh and ive picked up neighbours in my motor with their shopping, don't get me wrong. im not a whinging owd git, but sometimes I say to myself, fek em keith think of number 1, but its not my nature,

• Like 12

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not one of em have done owt fer me, takes em all their time to speak to me,  oh and ive picked up neighbours in my motor with their shopping, don't get me wrong. im not a whinging owd git, but sometimes I say to myself, fek em keith think of number 1, but its not my nature,

Good to see your on here Keith hope all is well for you mate

atb Dai 👍

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mackem said:

Si they aint cockneys but they had just been down to London last weekend for notting hill carnival,dont make her take her wig off,you wouldn't like her if she took her wig off :laugh:

Someone should of taken the silly cow’s wig off and gaged her with it!!

It least she ain’t from Yorkshire😆

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Si they aint cockneys but they had just been down to London last weekend for notting hill carnival,dont make her take her wig off,you wouldn't like her if she took her wig off :laugh:

Someone should have thrown a chunk of paving slab at her.

They we're just 2 racist blacks, still pumped up on mob mentality and black power from the carnival, looking for a fight - they picked on the closest white people that looked like soft targets.

9 hours ago, riohog said:

when did it all start going to rat sh... ?

When the population increased to the point where everyone is practically living on top of each other?

7 hours ago, mackem said:

Pity it wasn't stateside,someone would have just shot him,he is a special kind of stupid :laugh:

In any state of the union that is a second-degree felony and carries a 15-year prison sentence. Here in Utah the homeowner would be completely justified in using lethal force and would be protected from criminal and civil lawsuits from the perpetrators living relatives and the video alone would be enough.

If he had been shot dead wielding a chainsaw would anyone here honestly have an opposition to a lethal use of force against him?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

If he had been shot dead wielding a chainsaw would anyone here honestly have an opposition to a lethal use of force against him?

If he came towards me with a chainsaw he'd be having both barrels

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, baker boy said:

If he came towards me with a chainsaw he'd be having both barrels

I raise your both barrels with "full magazine of 5.56!"

He was guilty of intent to commit when he was walking towards the property. He committed the felony the second he crossed the perimeter.

When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 plus he committed a horrific fashion faux pas with those terrible baggy tracky bottoms.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 plus he committed a horrific fashion faux pas with those terrible baggy tracky bottoms.

While I disagree that the tracky bottoms should carry a death sentence the HSE should be involved in the way he handled that chainsaw. I'd want to see his risk assessment and why he wasn't wearing the correct PPE.

44 minutes ago, mackem said:

bet he owns a bull x  😆