14 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Might be worth a go.Ive been working along the edge of woodland today and out on the marshes along the edges of dykes in shorts and a T shirt.I covered myself in the Avon stuff this morning and havn't been bitten today whereas the 2 lads ive been working with have been moaning like f**k so i reckon there must be something to it.Gunna spray myself tonight before i walk the dogs as thats when they normally hammer me.

Well that's proof enough that the Avon stuff must work.

Is your blood group rhesus negative by any chance that's what the wife's blood group is 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's no ferret... It's a skin so soft applicator ?

Looks like ye missed a spot with razor 

What the f**k is a ferret doing on your couch lol

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king said:

Is your blood group resus negative by any chance that's what the wife's blood group is 

Havn't got a f**king clue mate.I do know it all started about the time i turned 40 which was about the same time everything else started going wrong and falling apart on me lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, king said:

Is your blood group rhesus negative by any chance that's what the wife's blood group is 

Could be something to do with blood type king?.... Once a horse fly scents you it won't stop until its bit you or you squash it lol..... They leave me alone, never really been bitten but my mates were bitten a few times each other evening while fishing..... I gave them the same repellent that I had on ?I personally think your diet and what you drink has something to do with it. Only time I can remember being bitten myself was the midges in Scotland, last time I went end of October, you could feel the fuckers crawling over your cock when having a piss  f***ing nightmare?

27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Could be something to do with blood type king?.... Once a horse fly scents you it won't stop until its bit you or you squash it lol..... They leave me alone, never really been bitten but my mates were bitten a few times each other evening while fishing..... I gave them the same repellent that I had on ?I personally think your diet and what you drink has something to do with it. Only time I can remember being bitten myself was the midges in Scotland, last time I went end of October, you could feel the fuckers crawling over your cock when having a piss  f***ing nightmare?

That's what I told the wife she could be giving off a smell like pheromones or something.

They don't touch me at all I must be giving off to much nicotine lol.

• Haha 1

Nothing to do with pheromones mate .They are drawn to the carbon monoxide we breath out .I personally have never had a reaction to a bite just a tiny red mark .If you keep your finger on one whilst they are sucking blood it's said they get massive as the only way to stop it is to fly away .Must have swatted 50 one evening in Scotland recently whilst deer watching .b*****d things .Very satisfying to be on a river bank ,swat one and see a fish take it ,even better if it's still kicking .

Used to worry about them transmitting diseases but ...................

23 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Nothing to do with pheromones mate .They are drawn to the carbon monoxide we breath out .I personally have never had a reaction to a bite just a tiny red mark .If you keep your finger on one whilst they are sucking blood it's said they get massive as the only way to stop it is to fly away .Must have swatted 50 one evening in Scotland recently whilst deer watching .b*****d things .Very satisfying to be on a river bank ,swat one and see a fish take it ,even better if it's still kicking .

Used to worry about them transmitting diseases but ...................

I couldn't keep my finger on it whilst it's sucking my blood.

They are dirty fecking things 

3 hours ago, downsouth said:

Havn't got a f**king clue mate.I do know it all started about the time i turned 40 which was about the same time everything else started going wrong and falling apart on me lol

Same thing with me DS, never got bitten by any insect till my mid 40's and now i'm a fecking magnet. This has been my worst year by far..!?

Right, off to ebay for some of that Avon wallop! ?

6 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Same thing with me DS, never got bitten by any insect till my mid 40's and now i'm a fecking magnet. This has been my worst year by far..!?

Right, off to ebay for some of that Avon wallop! ?

Ive just got back from walking the dogs round a block of fields bordering a bit of woodland with an old pond where i normally get bitten to f**k.I sprayed it all over any exposed skin before i left and was actially watching the little c**ts land on me and take straight off again.I bought 4 bottles for 12.95 and they arrived 2days later and theyd chucked in 4 anti mozzy wristbands for free.Looks like a good ebay purchase for once.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Anyone tried that craghoppers nosilife clothing? My mates got a hat his kids bought him for father's day and they leave him alone right down to his ankles.

Sounds good, though i've never worn a hat for bed... A mask when the mood takes her but never a hat... ?