World Cup 2018

1 hour ago, John d said:

I've watched a few interviews of our players recently and they all seem mature, responsible lads.....Harry maguire looks a future England captain in the making, complete opposite of that prick John Terry! 

Henderson, walker, kane etc all seem the same, just normal everyday lads with no egos out to play football.

Even if we go and get battered by Belgium in the next game this group have done themselves proud already just by showing they want a go and putting the graft in on the pitch. 

Also I think having a young English manager has got us playing how we should again. Roy hodgson was never going to do any good and thank god big fat sam f****d it up for himself as the whole england set up would be horrific under him!

Belgium is a massive test for us now and it should be a good game to watch no matter the result.

Also under no illusion of the standard of Panama BUT it's a good confidence boost for this country after years and years of wankers!

spot on mate:thumbs:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, John d said:

Who has said that?? One thing for certain is we are the best team in the uk atm so that will do. Least we never had the embarrassment of getting knocked out in qualifying by Slovenia while looking pretty in pink lol Scottish football is a joke from your top league to your national team and that’s a fact

Screenshot_20180625-074251.thumb.png.33b98b073058f11b4a3c9ec085ba73a2.png

• Haha 4

You can only play what’s in front of you but I agree it’s a bit early to be getting over excited.

Belgium will be a very handy game to see where we are really at and there’s no pressure which makes it perfect.

Personally on the two games I have seen I think a top class side would tear us to bits but we can use Belgium to identify any of those failings and hopefully sort them.

However, our captain and forward is up there with the best on goal tally, we have 6 points from two games and winning is a good habit so it’s very, very positive in that respect.

If the other groups are kind then we have as much chance as anyone else (once we see what issues Belgium throws up, if any?) 

I think the team will be more pissed off with that goal they conceded yesterday, that was poor and they will know it.

But I agree with the pundits, I like what Southgate is doing and the vibe around the team and I like how the man comes across.....he’s not talking bollocks, he is measured and realistic.

Cant fault him.......the only point being I don’t understand why Sterling is being played, his stats and his performance dont justify his inclusion imho 

And for all out Celtic friends........at least we are there ! Lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, John d said:

I don’t get why you Scots are so jealous tbh. It’s quite pathetic watching you all go on how shit we are when you are one of the worst footballing nations ever to exist. Your league is shit, your national team is shit, none of your diddy teams can compete in Europe, ok you had a couple of decent managers and players over the years (all plyed their trade away from Scotland though,cause it’s so shit) and then to top it off you spend the world/euro cups mocking every English game because your bitter and jealous that you can’t beat the likes of Slovenia to qualify.

tbh I guess if england continually failed to even get to these tournaments in the most embarrassing of ways then i guess I would look for ways to knock your bigger and better neighbours down, but as it is I’ll just enjoy the football while you keep posting shit memes thinking that someone is interested in your pish :)

20180625_074017.thumb.png.0e317635b7388ee6bcec4d7e1235cbca.png

1 hour ago, Peter Leemooch said:

It is good to look in here every couple of month to see who the bedt name caller is these days blackmag you the winner this time

Whoa ...I haven't had a go yet ,you despicable ,two faced ,sponger ,,I know max isn't into the violence lark ,but if your paths ever cross up there I hope he volleys your nasty ,jealous rat face all the way to Newcastle .

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Whoa ...I haven't had a go yet ,you despicable ,two faced ,sponger ,,I know max isn't into the violence lark ,but if your paths ever cross up there I hope he volleys your nasty ,jealous rat face all the way to Newcastle .

nothing personal but that was rubbish 

1 hour ago, John d said:

Not really noncy boy, don’t even cross my mind anymore tbh apart from a few threads on here, next attempt to put me down that won’t work?

people been sober 30 years they still recovering alcoholics what but you so special you got it beat in a year you either alki or you not thick c**t

1 hour ago, John d said:

Is gnasher out yet? Hopefully so and he catches up with you soon.....although I’d be very surprised if he wastes anymore time on someone as insignificant as yourself

not another a his fanboys you not be if you knew what the guys really like