World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Do you believe that mate?.......do you think a professional player is walking off that pitch happy with that tonight ? 

Yes, why make things hard. If they was going flat out why wouldn't he start with the team who has won the last 2 matches

1 minute ago, dogmad riley said:

Yes, why make things hard. If they was going flat out why wouldn't he start with the team who has won the last 2 matches

Honestly mate, I’m interested, what difference did you see in the England line up tonight to what we have seen? Other than name changes obviously .

17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s unreal that a player of januzaz quality played like that against a supposed 14 -1 World Cup rated team ( ahead of Uruguay and Portugal btw !!!) when he was abysmal in the premier league 

England all over really 

as for leaving the egos at home , I’d rather be taking some ego laden player left behind, (can’t think of anyone bar rooney ) than some of those empty tracksuits there tonight 

Januzaj is still a young boy physically.  Seen few bits tonight , against rose for one, where he's just barged off the ball and doesn't battle back.  He's got skill and I'd have loved him to carry on at utd . And I know this comparison is slightly skewed for many reasons but look at Ronaldo at utd , forget the diving when he first came he was a pansy . A soft touch and defenders knew it so bullied him.  Ronaldo hit the gym and turned himself into a bit of a unit and surprise surprise he's not barged off the ball so much.  Defenders actually have to try defending him and that's where his trickery come in . I reckon if januzaj had bulked up a little years ago he might have still been around 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf the midfield was missing Sunderlands Henderson I think you meant to say ??

Whoa there, the football lads are talking mate.....pop back in when the topic turns to the subject of cheesy chips and half empty stadiums.

• Haha 3

Bang on by Southgate, put the B team out and tell them to play like they've never met each other, straight through to to the final now....

COME ON ENGLAND

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Bang on by Southgate, put the B team out and tell them to play like they've never met each other, straight through to to the final now....

COME ON ENGLAND

Never mind about the fukcing football what's happening with next week ???

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Talking shite for the best part mate .

Its like reading a exam paper where nitt witts fill it out with nonsense to try and come across as educated lol

Mega ! Lol 

I just cant see why you,d put on the shit players,i know they worry about injuries but every game should be going out to win.its about mind games,atmosphere,paying fans,phycologically preparing the players.but no,the strikers were standing still,no movement,bad ball control,etc,etc.a bit embarrasing.

It was always gonna be a dead rubber, give all the squad the prestige of having played in the World Cup Finals, engenders team spirit, they all know who's the first 1X barring injuries or suspensions. Rest are back ups but it's a squad game nowadays, who knows who might be an unlikely hero?

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Honestly, there’s a few lads on here who’s opinion I respect on football and I understand it’s all subjective but I honestly don’t know what anyone is seeing in the first game team that was much different from the team out against Belgium ?

If Belgium had put its first team out against our first team I personally believe you would have seen exactly the same game.....