EXPOSED: The Secret World of Badger Baiters.

BBC1 Wales, 10:35pm Tuesday 22nd May 2018.

BBC Wales explores the secretive world of illegal hunting and uncovers a network of badger baiters and their culture.

Those outside the BBC Wales area, should be able to pick it up on Sky channels 952 and 978.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

At least 1 of them is a member on here

Only 1?.

• Like 1

I found two young badgers ripped to bits couple weeks ago on one of the farms I work, this kind of thing gives us all a bad name. 

Please lads lets not make judgement before anyone has seen the show. The BBC is an anti fieldsports channel and are well capable of forging evidence and editing material to cast terriermen and other sportsmen in a bad light.

So watch the show before casting assumptions. Sadly one way or the other terrierwork will be cast in a bad light.

Unfortunately we don't have the channel here so fingers crossed for you boys who all abide by the law.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, neil cooney said:

The BBC is an anti fieldsports channel and are well capable of forging evidence and editing material to cast terriermen and other sportsmen in a bad light.

Sadly not in this case

This might get Irish lads tuned in. It worked for me. Follow these instructions.

20180521_105514.png

20180521_105632.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

So predators killed and eat badger cubs , how does this give us a bad name ? Think before you reply .....who needs f***ing anti's

No they was shot, and this don't look good when they leave them next to public footpath, I've been around terriers lurchers all my life and in my opinion the few that do these things f..k it up for those who keep with in the law. 

7 minutes ago, Jerry71 said:

No they was shot, and this don't look good when they leave them next to public footpath, I've been around terriers lurchers all my life and in my opinion the few that do these things f..k it up for those who keep with in the law. 

First you said you had found badgers ripped to pieces on a farm you work... ripped to pieces was your exact words..as if some how somebody with a dog or dogs had done this...

Now your saying they were shot... shot being you could see the holes in them from A SINGLE OR MULTIPLE firearm shot..SO THEY WERE not RIPPED TO PIECES AS YOU FIRST POTRAYED!..very worrying when a man trys to say he is at dogs all his life yet comes out with this pure BILE... ANTI  shite...

And it doesn't look good when their next to a public footpath... How do you know it wasn't a member of the public who has a FAC who done this as they were shot.. straight away your trying to condemn terrier men for doing such an evil and cruel act... what sort of clown are you...

First off it is a highly illegal offence to disturb, touch or harm a badger or its sett in anyway... secondly any terrierman with any notion of terrier work KNOWS this and does his upmost best to work within the perimeters of the LAW... AND STAYS AS FAR AWAY FROM A BADGER OR ITS ACTIVE SETT as humanly possible..

As Glynn has already pointed out who needs ANTIs when there are folk like you jerry71 ...coming out with misinformed CRAP like you have just wrote....

No wonder half the people don't post on here anymore ffs...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Jerry71 said:

Did you miss the bit were I said think ? Try deleting your posts or are you here to do the anti work ..

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 1

There’s hunting men and then there’s men that go hunting......and the men who go hunting get caught cause they wanna show and tell everything they captured on their state of the art camera phone, there’s is no short supply of ammo for  these groups, it’s just a shame who’s supplying the ammo . Terrier work is dying out, but all this crap is just making it go abit faster 

• Like 8