• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog is a domesticated family pet a f***ing lion isn't.If you get in with a lion and it attacks you it's your own stupid fault not the lions.Dont shoot the lion just don't be a silly c**t and go in i

I have absolutely no sympathy for these c**ts. They think they are privy to some inner being that they know these animals and can walk amongst them and do as they like.  Stupid ignorant and

I’d have emerged from round the corner riding that lion Like battle cat !  Unless , like me , your in complete mastery of your environment at all times , it’s best to leave the apex predators to

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

for today's fact the wall eye got its name from days gone by when livestock was sold at market and the white eye was always against the wall so the purchasers could,nt see it, it's a lack of pigment but not usually blind 

What a load of bollox ??

5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yes mate but great whites can be out alphad by a killer whale 

leopard laugh at lions and hyenas 

I would conduct amphibious operations water skiing behind two killer wales brandishing a claymore ! ........you know it and I know it !

6 hours ago, John d said:

It was proven a hoax

Put up the source of your information please mate cos I can't find anything about it being fake

Edited by dave88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, John d said:

This is the one mackem was on about I think :icon_eek:

Aftermath......:bad:

That's the one mate,i saw a sloth bear years ago in chitwan,the guy we were with told me they go for the face ?

40 minutes ago, mackem said:

That's the one mate,i saw a sloth bear years ago in chitwan,the guy we were with told me they go for the face ?

Chimps like to do that and also the hands and the genitals, basically they are evil b*****ds.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, John d said:

It was proven a hoax

Was it? Looks pretty real to me and if you google 'Todd Orr bear attack hoax' there's no sign of 'proof' or even speculation.

Edited by Born Hunter
because John D is a f***ing slippery mongo! LOL
  • Haha 3
20 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In that Paki one there’s just an acceptance that that bloke is f****d.  I liked that tbh 

reference lions , those little Kenya bushmen aren’t  really afraid of lions , a pack of hyenas will dominate the high peaks and drive the lions out...

these c**ts though .... 

easily the coolest animal on the planet 

Everything they look at is just a pile of walking meat to them , make no mistake they will not even think twice about eating you 

D8BAB33B-B24C-4F5F-9F94-38EDFEBFCA64.jpeg

Definitely DON'T f*** about with something that can carry three times its own weight up a tree !

Bigger isn't always better.

The blue ringed octopus is only a few inches across, and has a naturally docile nature - which is just as well.........

Toxicity

The blue-ringed octopus, despite its small size, carries enough venom to kill twenty-six adult humans within minutes. Their bites are tiny and often painless, with many victims not realizing they have been envenomated until respiratory depression and paralysis start to set in.[8] No blue-ringed octopus antivenom is available.

If one of these nips you, you won't even make it to the phone !