• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

They are all a bunch of liars ( every country involved ) and nobody outside of the loop has a clue what's going on. People will give a variety of opinions but realistically they are just nailing their colours to a particular mast. Nothing wrong with that either but it still doesn't sort out fact from fiction. Everyone involved has their own agenda but still nobody enters the poorer African countries to sort out the mess because there isn't enough money, oil or gas involved. Butchering women and kids is a common occurrence as is female genital mutilation. Everything over there is left for charities to clean up the mess but who cares somebody rubbed a bit of powder on a double agent back stabbing spies door and that's more important. ?

• Like 2

Just ordered the movie "death of Stalin" from sky store. Pretty funny. 

Banned in Russia of course a movie theatre played it month ago and the security services showed up and stopped it arrested and interviewed folk who were in theatre. 

And yet some on here comment about  British government control lol

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Just ordered the movie "death of Stalin" from sky store. Pretty funny. 

Banned in Russia of course a movie theatre played it month ago and the security services showed up and stopped it arrested and interviewed folk who were in theatre. 

And yet some on here comment about  British government control lol

Be careful what you drink tonight......

• Like 1
14 hours ago, scothunter said:

It's rather disturbing.. everything they loathe about their own government and system Putin is 100times worse. 

Everything coming out of the west is fake and propoganda but  if it's from Russia it's gospel. A regime who has been forefront in misdirection and outright lies for decades. 

It's f*ck*ng baffling, to be honest. What's the attraction? I can understand that the people are decent and friendly. I can understand that there are beautiful parts of the country too. I watch Happy People: A Year In The Taiga a few times a year and it's stunning, frankly, but why the love for a regime that tortures, rapes, and kills entrepreneurs on suspicion of stealing?!

How does any politician suddenly reach this level?!

11 hours ago, kanny said:

Alex ain't happy :laugh: 

He's getting sued by the parents of the Sandy Hook shooting.

• Like 1

None of our regimes are that different just some are more subtle about it.........

Torture of banned people or someone found guilty of making a joke video ?.........take your pick of which shade of shit is to your taste.

700,000 more people in poverty or 45 million taken out of poverty ?

6 months a year for the tax man or 2?

I like Russia coz I like living and working there. Even though it's a totalitarian dictatorship I can still do the same things I do in Britain. I don't believe a word that come out of the Russian foreign office, though I do tend to be sceptical of what any government says. Russian prisons are not nice places. You don't want to end up there. Luckily when I went to court in Russia I only got a fine.

• Like 1

I don't think people like and believe putin, it's just a refreshing change to have a political system that doesn't lie about its intentions. That's why trump is more popular, at least you half know what you're getting. 

• Like 1

Should have moved to Russia instead of Ireland wilf lol

You also seem to believe every stat that comes out of Russia. The regime that has rigged every election since they went "democratic" 

Wasn't that long ago they told the world "there is no murders in Russia ever" 

Nah I'd rather pay my British taxes and live here. Been lifted a few times over the years and locked up but I'll give them there due was a fair cop as they say lol

40 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Should have moved to Russia instead of Ireland wilf lol

You also seem to believe every stat that comes out of Russia. The regime that has rigged every election since they went "democratic" 

Wasn't that long ago they told the world "there is no murders in Russia ever" 

Nah I'd rather pay my British taxes and live here. Been lifted a few times over the years and locked up but I'll give them there due was a fair cop as they say lol

No difference mate, it’s all just f***ing dark and wrong 

It's no surprise Russia did nothing. They're not able for a military confrontation with Ze Vest. They've got a lot of nukes, some good electronic/cyber warfare stuff but the rest is either too little or too shit.

The language is interesting. Start of their threats was we'll shoot down missiles and fire on their launchers. Ended up as we'll so do that bit above, *cough*butonlyifRussiansareharmed*cough*.

They wouldn't last against NATO and they know it.

7 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

It's no surprise Russia did nothing. They're not able for a military confrontation with Ze Vest. They've got a lot of nukes, some good electronic/cyber warfare stuff but the rest is either too little or too shit.

The language is interesting. Start of their threats was we'll shoot down missiles and fire on their launchers. Ended up as we'll so do that bit above, *cough*butonlyifRussiansareharmed*cough*.

They wouldn't last against NATO and they know it.

they may just poisen a few more spies  , just for    spite..                   ,or put the import tax up abit on vodka ..funny lot them ruskis  

Hope these aircraft carriers and destroyers are as unsinkable as people claim. The same statement was made about the titanic. Even god couldn't sink it. That didn't work out well.

Bellends ???

• Haha 1