52 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol no harm to anyone but yous do make me laugh..british army haha..all this chat about the british and french ffs why do yous think yous need allies your army is only good for going in and terrorising innocent civilians and wrecking the place..as we speak putin has that toff twat johnson in a latex gimp suit bent over the table with a fox tail between johnsons teeth..and johnson loving it of course because he like 90 percent of all your male mps is a queer.. trump is a fooking child..sending out threats he cant keep while putin being the man he is just laughs says try it and leaves it at that... the bullshit lie factory of a media keeping this circus going and you have folk like this eejit scothunter who has probably never left his village in scotland giving out running commentary as he knows what the fcuk hes talking about...

Lol, bit rich that one isn't it bellend when the politicians running your country are gutless ex paramilitaries with your Own people's innocent blood on their hands eh??? Seek some councilling for those issues you have and that big hard done by chip on your shoulders you carry around with you, your very bitter:thumbs:

• Like 4

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Lol no harm to anyone but yous do make me laugh..british army haha..all this chat about the british and french ffs why do yous think yous need allies your army is only good for going in and terrorising innocent civilians and wrecking the place..as we speak putin has that toff twat johnson in a latex gimp suit bent over the table with a fox tail between johnsons teeth..and johnson loving it of course because he like 90 percent of all your male mps is a queer.. trump is a fooking child..sending out threats he cant keep while putin being the man he is just laughs says try it and leaves it at that... the bullshit lie factory of a media keeping this circus going and you have folk like this eejit scothunter who has probably never left his village in scotland giving out running commentary as he knows what the fcuk hes talking about...

Only moved to a village few year ago bellend. And going by that anti Brit rant it's what I expected from you ya bead rattling c**t

11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Lol, bit rich that one isn't it bellend when the politicians running your country are gutless ex paramilitaries with your Own people's innocent blood on their hands eh??? Seek some councilling for those issues you have and that big hard done by chip on your shoulders you carry around with you, your very bitter:thumbs:

I've said it before but all this c**t does is come on here, slag off the English, slag off members on here and moan about everything...as you say a very bitter and sad man

1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Go on then, I’ll bite.....

Bore off big lad, the Irish airforce consists of about 4 Cessna training aircraft and a helicopter (true!) and everyone in the “army” are about 65......f***ing Captain Mainwaring would be too young to join. !

Nah, stick to bullying shopkeepers and late night drinkers and breaking the knee caps of 20 year old scroats and we will stick to protecting you from hostile military powers getting near the British isles ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
58 minutes ago, WILF said:

Bore off big lad, the Irish airforce consists of about 4 Cessna training aircraft and a helicopter (true!) and everyone in the “army” are about 65......f***ing Captain Mainwaring would be too young to join. !

Nah, stick to bullying shopkeepers and late night drinkers and breaking the knee caps of 20 year old scroats and we will stick to protecting you from hostile military powers getting near the British isles ;) 

Hahahahaha. Lololollol. Hahahaha.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

No barbed wire keeping you amongst it wilf. Feel free to slide on back to the great nation you ran away from.

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

He be the first one out in the street if the Russians landed there..... Swearing his allegiance to them, turncoat motherfucker:laugh:

Thing is they would shoot him anyway they do like a good purge 

Here's hoping the US and Russia agree that the US will target some empty buildings with cruise missiles, and Russia will shoot some of them down, allowing both sides to claim some victory. A bit similar to last time. Then they can get back to fighting ISIS and jihadists.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

No barbed wire keeping you amongst it wilf. Feel free to slide on back to the great nation you ran away from.

:laugh:  Someone called my daughter a Black and Tan the other week,  she says “yeah?....at least my grandad didn’t die cause he ran out of Maris pipers” :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3