100 meter exclusion zone

All this bollox about murdering babies. Isn't abortion better than unwanted children brought into the world, put into an orphanage, abused there, or by the very parents who never wanted them.

How many of those shouting "murder" have adopted some of these often troubled unwanted kids? Yea right, dont make me laugh.

And dont f****n mention god, or sin, or prayer. Those dirty b*****ds ruined many a childs life. 

• Like 3

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....lo

Sorry mate don't agree with that.. theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child b

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

So if my wife decided to terminate OUR baby at 24 weeks I should keep out of her business?    BOLLOCKS..

Unfortunately that's the law so what should you be able to do to make her keep it? Mental abuse ok? Or maybe physical? It's her body ffs.

Not saying you are dogman so don't take it personally.

But the wife could be married to a drunken wife beater who gambles the money. Mentally tortures the kids he does have even physical abuse. 

She could leave him but she has another 3 or 4 kids to raise as a single parent so she has taken the hard decision to abort. 

Not every abortion case is simply "oh I can't be f****d with another kid let's abort it".

The pro life like to paint these women as heartless whores which is not the case.

Two teens have a f**k she falls pregnant they are at school or just left no home no job no sense but you would ensist they had this kid. When they rely on their own parents for a roof and food in their bellies.and in all probability will spilt up anyway. 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Not saying you are dogman so don't take it personally.

But the wife could be married to a drunken wife beater who gambles the money. Mentally tortures the kids he does have even physical abuse. 

She could leave him but she has another 3 or 4 kids to raise as a single parent so she has taken the hard decision to abort. 

Not every abortion case is simply "oh I can't be f****d with another kid let's abort it".

The pro life like to paint these women as heartless whores which is not the case.

Two teens have a f**k she falls pregnant they are at school or just left no home no job no sense but you would ensist they had this kid. When they rely on their own parents for a roof and food in their bellies.and in all probability will spilt up anyway. 

Still don’t see a legit reason to kill a baby and throw it in the thrash. Sorry just the way I see it.

An what if hes not a drunk, an hes a respectable honest man scot, should he have no say???

After all it takes two to make a baby, not just the mother, so why does she have the right over the babies sn the father???

I dont know which pro life march youve been too, im pro life an i dont call them heartless or whores, maybe some are but the point is these women could have avoided this easily, but on the receiving end of a brutal procedure the baby is dead with no say in the matter.

Tbh scott your last paragraph is just full of excuses, maybe the two teens should of been taught to not f**k about an wait till there married eh?

So from your logic another baby dies cause these teens are what??? Poor no job blah excuses excuses.

Many a good man an woman were born to young parents, or parents with no job, its just excuses is all i hear.

Ffs look back 40 50 60 years, most didnt have a job an were raised on the bread line, f**k all wrong way that scott.

20 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Unfortunately that's the law so what should you be able to do to make her keep it? Mental abuse ok? Or maybe physical? It's her body ffs.

Fcuk what the law says. Thankfully me and the wife have the same views on the subject.

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

No chris, elaborate for us?

No uterus. No opinion.

If you have a cock it's as elaborate as it's ever going to be. Regardless of our views on the matter, the decision will always lie with the woman with or without your blessing. Just because you think it's wrong isn't going to stop her from doing whatever she feels is necessary.

• Like 4

See your not seeing the full picture, you said female reproductive rights, wtf.

No ones stopping women from reproducting chris, so youl have to reword that.

The problem is the abortions, babies being murdered plain an simple.

So chris do you only stand up for womens rights, what about fathers rights or the babies, your very one sided bud.

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

No uterus. No opinion.

If you have a cock it's as elaborate as it's ever going to be. Regardless of our views on the matter, the decision will always lie with the woman with or without your blessing. Just because you think it's wrong isn't going to stop her from doing whatever she feels is necessary.

Yeah well it shouldnt always be the mothers deceison, the father should have a say in it also, if women are so concerned why dont they protect themselves, or just not have sex???

After all a babies life is at stake here.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Yeah well it shouldnt always be the mothers deceison, the father should have a say in it also, if women are so concerned why dont they protect themselves, or just not have sex???

After all a babies life is at stake here.

In your opinion. But as cock bearing males, we don't have that ultimate decision. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong but if a woman doesn't want to go through with it then it's ultimately irrelevant what you, or I, or anyone thinks about it. My only wish is that if this decision is made it's done safely.

No uterus. No opinion.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

No uterus. No opinion.

This is how it is and this is how it should be, nobody should have the right to tell somebody how to live there life or make decisions for them as long as they are living it with the law, other people’s views should not be forced onto others, one persons view may be different to another’s this doesn’t mean one is right and one is wrong 

1 minute ago, dave88 said:

I think what Chris is trying to say is it would be like having a topic on here on circumcision and every reply was from a woman...no cock no comment lol

Or from people that aren't circumcised.... oh wait we've done that! :whistling:

I don't buy into CJs principle here myself. It entirely focusses on the mother ignoring the third party. We don't apply that logic to other situations so I find it hard to get on board with. Though I admit I used to take the same position.

• Like 1