100 meter exclusion zone

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Unbelievable !

Do folk honestly not stop any think about the logic of what they are saying?

If you support killing babies then just have the moral courage to say “ yes I think killing babies to the tune of 46 million a year is perfectly fine”

At least have the knackers to stand on your own convictions boys.

Dont dress it up as this or that to make yourselves feel better about it.

That sick f****r who blew up them kids in Manchester last year, it was his choice so it’s fine right?.......I mean that’s the logic isn’t it?

Is there no line drawn for you then mate?

apart from a mother at risk?

im not using stats (as I can't be assed to find them or believe them tbh) but I'm pretty sure it's more than 2% of woman who have terminations for a multitude of reasons other than the c**ts trick of contraception after the event..

infact I'm 100% sure many will be a both mother and father making the decision for many reasons... I'm sure at the 12 week scan when you are told the crushing news that your child will be born with disabilities which will incur a lifetime of care, and perhaps no quality of life for the child at all, we should force all of these people to continue with the pregnancy and cope for the rest of their lives..

Finley was the hardest thing we've ever done, we wanted to give up as every time we hit 12-14 weeks my wife would miscarry... she was told she could never carry girls and it would be these she was losing... now when she pregnant for Isla 2 years later, we knew it was a girl.. they wanted to test her for disibilities (can't remember the name but a long needle into the sack and test of her fluids/blood etc).. big risk of miscarriage particularly with her history... we said no and took the chance.. we were lucky Isla was born fine and healthy...

but who am I to tell someone else that they should continue a pregnancy for a severely disabled child...and who is anyone else to enforce that on somebody??

these protestors don't care what these people's problems are, they are all the devil in their eyes.... f***ing wrong IMO... sometimes you've got to walk in somebody else's shoes to understand the reasons...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....lo

Sorry mate don't agree with that.. theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child b

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

i thought it was only size of a jelly baby when they abort ? not like a real baby with hair ,and a baby grow on ?

They abort upto 24 weeks and in some cases later than that........my mates daughter was born at 24 weeks.

They are pretty big, hence having to cut them into bits inside the womb.

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Is there no line drawn for you then mate?

apart from a mother at risk?

im not using stats (as I can't be assed to find them or believe them tbh) but I'm pretty sure it's more than 2% of woman who have terminations for a multitude of reasons other than the c**ts trick of contraception after the event..

infact I'm 100% sure many will be a both mother and father making the decision for many reasons... I'm sure at the 12 week scan when you are told the crushing news that your child will be born with disabilities which will incur a lifetime of care, and perhaps no quality of life for the child at all, we should force all of these people to continue with the pregnancy and cope for the rest of their lives..

Finley was the hardest thing we've ever done, we wanted to give up as every time we hit 12-14 weeks my wife would miscarry... she was told she could never carry girls and it would be these she was losing... now when she pregnant for Isla 2 years later, we knew it was a girl.. they wanted to test her for disibilities (can't remember the name but a long needle into the sack and test of her fluids/blood etc).. big risk of miscarriage particularly with her history... we said no and took the chance.. we were lucky Isla was born fine and healthy...

but who am I to tell someone else that they should continue a pregnancy for a severely disabled child...and who is anyone else to enforce that on somebody??

these protestors don't care what these people's problems are, they are all the devil... f***ing wrong IMO...

I think you are assuming they don’t care, and to me this is really simple.

Should their protest be restricted just because they may or may not hurt someone’s feelings?

Protest is all about confronting someone with the opposite viewpoint to theirs surely.

We never had that test either mate ;) 

I dont have a problem with people supporting abortions , I don’t, but everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

However, you definitely should be able to protest it and you definaty should not worry if you make someone feel bad.

Whats crushing to one person is water off a ducks back to someone else.......there no measure for it.

Just “being offended” is how you end up with nonsense like “Hate Crime” 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What about when you said you didnt care about sadam hussien or other arabs slaughtering each other children included in the degrees of killing children?

I think if you read back that was in reply to “should our young soldiers being getting sent to die in all these arabs states” and I said in that scenario no, I don’t really care because I’d rather save ours than theirs and sort out our problems at home.

But I can see the hypocrisy in it all the same.

Still don’t make me think that killing a baby because you have a career or the dad could be one of 6 potential candidates is right.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think you are assuming they don’t care, and to me this is really simple.

Should their protest be restricted just because they may or may not hurt someone’s feelings?

Protest is all about confronting someone with the opposite viewpoint to theirs surely.

We never had that test either mate ;) 

I dont have a problem with people supporting abortions , I don’t, but everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

However, you definitely should be able to protest it and you definaty should not worry if you make someone feel bad.

Whats crushing to one person is water off a ducks back to someone else.......there no measure for it.

Just “being offended” is how you end up with nonsense like “Hate Crime” 

Hard to argue against any of that, as my "Muslim twats v Soldier" analargy if we want freedom of speech we can't choose who can say what or where to suit our opinions/agendas....

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think if you read back that was in reply to “should our young soldiers being getting sent to die in all these arabs states” and I said in that scenario no, I don’t really care because I’d rather save ours than theirs and sort out our problems at home.

But I can see the hypocrisy in it all the same.

Still don’t make me think that killing a baby because you have a career or the dad could be one of 6 potential candidates is right.

Cherry picking the candidates who shouldn't have abortions ain't right either mate.. the 2 you mention above you're 100% right... but that's where the problem lies I suppose

• Like 1

I don’t actually have a problem with what Muslim extemists say, or if they burn poppy’s.......as long as we can do the same in response.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t actually have a problem with what Muslim extemists say, or if they burn poppy’s.......as long as we can do the same in response.

You can't do that, you might upset someone... lol lol

• Haha 1

I just had a thought, if 10 protesters have to be kept back 100m from the point of protest then the Countryside March would have taken place in Australia instead of London ! Lol 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, walshie said:

Do you really believe that having "baby killer" shouted in their faces has made them change their mind? Protesting and bullying are different things. 

And how do these protesters know under what circumstances the women are there? Are they one of the 98% or one of the 2%? (Your figures.)

What are they then?.......if you are killing a baby then you are pretty much a baby killer.

If an anti shouted “Fox killer” at me I would go crying to the news about it because they had hurt my feelings.....after all, they are only stating a fact 

Its not subtle and it’s not polite but some people have more manners than others.....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Could the protesters be commiting a hate crime?

Cheers, D.

No, it’s not a hate crime, in some cases it could be at worst verbal assault, but this usually involves the aggressive use of words to intimidate or offend, the words must be a threat and not an opinion and they must also cause fear or make the victim feel they are in danger

i don’t really have an opinion on this as I’ve never been in this situation and I don’t know the situation any of these people have found themselves in, all I do know is if it’s not against the law I will do whatever the fcuk I want, if you are an adult you should do what you think is right for you, other peoples opinions shouldn’t matter, if you are capable of making informed decisions you should do that, make your own mind up your a grown up 

• Like 4

I really can't believe any of these women use abortion as an "easy means of contraception." How can having a medical procedure be easier than taking a pill or making him wear something? 

I'm not condoning or decrying what they do but you shouldn't judge anyone until you've walked a mile in their shoes and understand WHY they are there. 

2 hours ago, walshie said:

Do you really believe that having "baby killer" shouted in their faces has made them change their mind? Protesting and bullying are different things. 

And how do these protesters know under what circumstances the women are there? Are they one of the 98% or one of the 2%? (Your figures.)

Walshie read my quote, i said if there peaceful an calm civil then yes, i dont agree with being shouted at mate.

• Like 2

think we should protest outside all the mosques   , about the raping and grooming of young white girls       ,that may then save them from needing an abortion ,    . bet your fkn life  youd soon be moved on !!!

• Like 1