100 meter exclusion zone

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....lo

Sorry mate don't agree with that.. theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child b

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, walshie said:

I really can't believe any of these women use abortion as an "easy means of contraception." How can having a medical procedure be easier than taking a pill or making him wear something? 

I'm not condoning or decrying what they do but you shouldn't judge anyone until you've walked a mile in their shoes and understand WHY they are there. 

Honestly mate, think again.......round my old way it’s the “go to” solution for many women.

Fully encouraged by the f***ing moron would be Dad’s 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Honestly mate, think again.......round my old way it’s the “go to” solution for many women.

Fully encouraged by the f***ing moron would be Dad’s 

Well if that's the case, I'm shocked. 

Just now, walshie said:

Well if that's the case, I'm shocked. 

I think you find that the number of abortions for an actual, real medical need where the women’s health is at stake are infinitesimally small. 

Eveeything else is lifestyle choice or a method of contraception. 

Just wanted to add, I was guilty of getting dragged into a debate about the morality of abortion.......this thread was never about that.

It was about if people who want to protest/offer alternative advice/make prospective woman think again have the right to do that without restriction as long as what they do is legal.

And I think they do.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just wanted to add, I was guilty of getting dragged into a debate about the morality of abortion.......this thread was never about that.

It was about if people who want to protest/offer alternative advice/make prospective woman think again have the right to do that without restriction as long as what they do is legal.

And I think they do.

You don't need to think it. They have every right to. Or should do. The fact that rights are now privileges is lost on too many. I'll avoid the debate about abortion but never the one about rights.

2 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Freedom of speech is and always will be a double edged sword....

Never! It's a sharp spike to be thrust into tyranny at every opportunity!

• Like 2

There freedom of speech should never be in any doubt, they should have every right to express what they believe, what is utterly wrong is to use what they believe to intimidate others,this is just my opinion and as nobody else’s opinion matters to me I don’t exspect mine to matter to them

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Stavross said:

There freedom of speech should never be in any doubt, they should have every right to express what they believe, what is utterly wrong is to use what they believe to intimidate others,this is just my opinion and as nobody else’s opinion matters to me I don’t exspect mine to matter to them

Indeed but the freedom of speech doesn't exist anymore in the EU.

The European Court Of Human Rights ruled that freedom of speech can be suspended to keep the social peace by declaring that speech may be limited in order "to punish improper attacks on objects of religious veneration."

These arguments were political, not legal. The ECHR invented the term "religious sensitivity" this, in turn, has left parental control to the member states to decide what constitutes words that they deem too sensitive for delicate little ears...

You have the right but they don't recognise that right.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Listen bud, if I responded to all the bollocks you write I'd have a full time occupation......

So if my wife decided to terminate OUR baby at 24 weeks I should keep out of her business?    BOLLOCKS..

• Thanks 1