Knife and gun crime

14 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

That's always been enshrined as a right but clearly banning everything isn't a full solution. The job is to take the tools out of the wrong hands. That's the elephant in the room.

True but Lonaken over don's murder rate this year is higher than New York's for the first time ever. Why is it going up when it's declining in the developed world?

londons not a devoloping place its been taken over by the scum of the world thats why and it led by a terrorist sympathiser in khan 

• Like 2

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

College ?  Doing well ?  university ?  not acting like a f***ing idiot?  Dare I say it the army ?  The world is your oyster at 16 /17 with no ties or obligations

Are these people genetically predisposed to turn every place they live into a shithouse?......history certainly points that way !

The fact of the matter is that this is probably NOT a waste of young life or potential......closer to the truth is that they were probably involved with street gangs themselves. As for national s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOPPER said:

londons not a devoloping place its been taken over by the scum of the world thats why and it led by a terrorist sympathiser in khan 

London is f****d,once the british born and bred white's were officially in the minority it sank.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, John d said:

Say them 3 million all earned an average of £300 a week so that's £900,000,000 a week in wages.....governent take 20% of that as tax and thats a tidy £180,000,00 in tax a week :icon_eek: 

You really think the government want to lose that kind of money over a few terror attacks??

Two very big assumptions there,

1, they're working.

2, they're paying tax.

• Like 6
48 minutes ago, mackay said:

Two very big assumptions there,

1, they're working.

2, they're paying tax.

What you are saying is the reality but what John d is saying is the dream that Blair sold us into, I read something some years back that I found shocking but it helps to understand the crisis, in Germany they need 12 million tax paying migrants simply to keep paying the rather nice pensions that the ageing German  population expects and that's just one eu country, so I guess looking through rose tinted spectacles and thinking that everyone arriving would be a hard working tax paying citizen instead of a lowlife its easy to see why the powers that be thought it would be a good idea and now the reality has hit home there all busy hiding the truth and covering there asses by blaming everyone bar themselves, 

• Like 4

To get 12 million tax paying immigrants you would have about 40 million of the fcukers by the time they bring associated relatives with them, wives (plural) children, in laws, pretenders who paid to say they were related.

Now consider the cost of that, I for one would argue whether the initial 12 million were any benefit to the country at all, as what they would contribute in tax would be used up in various benefits and hand outs to the other 28 million they brought with them.

Myself personally, I would pay a bit more into my pension fund weekly and work a couple more years to be rid of them.

Why has the pension age went up, if the number of enrichers going about had anything to do with pension retirement age we'd all be retiring at forty.

Boys, the government has ironed out your pension.....the money you have paid in is spent long ago and then some!

As the saying go’s, a grand don’t come for free. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, WILF said:

Boys, the government has ironed out your pension.....the money you have paid in is spent long ago and then some!

As the saying go’s, a grand don’t come for free. 

The annual income from National Insurance doesn't even cover annual pension payout !

6 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

The annual income from National Insurance doesn't even cover annual pension payout !

I'm not sure if you got the memo but we've been trying this great new economic strategy recently which is very similar. Basically we just stop caring whether tax revenue is greater than the budget! It's brilliant! Can't go wrong! Free shit!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
50 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm not sure if you got the memo but we've been trying this great new economic strategy recently which is very similar. Basically we just stop caring whether tax revenue is greater than the budget! It's brilliant! Can't go wrong! Free shit!

I got the memo, amended it and sent it back for consideration !

I was trying to pick up that most people think they're paying in towards there future state pension, when the revenue doesn't even cover current pension payout..........

We're relying on the current generation paying for the generation ahead of them - but the number of pensioners is increasing so much that 'pension age' is being rolled back........and back.......and back !

(But you, and other enlightened individuals, already knew that.)

• Like 1
On 03/04/2018 at 14:14, Meece said:

Good grief !! Not right in the rusty sheriffs badge? bit below the belt that one. The blade would go rusty ?. That could be construed as biological warfare. Perhaps the gov is hoping that it might start a bit of a cull of the colonials. It's quite cost efficient and the gov will benifit from tax from out of the system somewhere.

I hear they call it bagging, as the fitting and use of a colostomy bag for the remainder of their natural follows being chiffed up the culu. Welcome to the jungle they got fun and games

3 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

I hear they call it bagging, as the fitting and use of a colostomy bag for the remainder of their natural follows being chiffed up the culu. Welcome to the jungle they got fun and games

I can think of a fast way to curb that shit. Reintroduce a bit of reciprocity into the justice system! They'll not be quite so keen to permanently disable or disfigure someone if they thought that a judge might be sentencing them to the same. Utterly disgraceful animals that have no place in a civilised society.

Edited by Born Hunter
better wording
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

50 and counting.......2 more last night !

Funnily enough on the radio this morning, some kids in Nott's were robbed at knife and gun point last night. A bb gun was found near by but the knife is believed to be real enough. I don't want to be painting a shitty picture of my local city but like I said, something I have noticed this year.

Sounds harsh but I do not give a feck a lad was recently stabbed to death on the streets of sheffeild in broad day light at a time when kids were coming out of school its not as though he was an ordinary hard working young bloke by any stretch of the imagination.

2 inches was the difference between me burying a stepson and him having a scar for life along his jaw line less than a month ago,wrong place,wrong time for a village lad in a town.Can't say where it happened as the case is on going but it wasn't in no big city and the effect knife crime has on the innocents is devastating...

• Like 1