Beddy x

On 28 April 2018 at 17:48, fred90 said:

i had one off g.kelly in 1991 cracking little bitch had her 16 years 

I was calling over brown hills fetched a welp maybey forty yrs ago t here a outs long time back that I recall brung back a little fawn bitch fa  one of my many cousins he had her maybe fifteen yrs or so  catched him all manner of creatures lol.good little learner jukel for him ,it was his one and only though ,he hit a famil of his own now  memories stored away  yep a g Kelly bred bitch that  atb bill

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beddy greyhound x bull greyhound. Atb Adam 

If you get the right buddy x they top dogs here my beddy grey zack

My Beddy Whippet. Nearly 3 years old, around 19".........

Posted Images

1 hour ago, troyboy17 said:

But are yours first cross or 3/4 bred trev

The black one was a 3/4 her mother was bred out of a beddy bitch to a whippet dog then she was put back to a whippet dog, the fawn one was first x put back to a first x, I got told the one I'm running at the min is a first x but I'm not 100 % about that I can only go on what ive been told about this one.

• Like 1
On 28 April 2018 at 18:16, Trev70 said:

The black one was a 3/4 her mother was bred out of a beddy bitch to a whippet dog then she was put back to a whippet dog, the fawn one was first x put back to a first x, I got told the one I'm running at the min is a first x but I'm not 100 % about that I can only go on what ive been told about this one.

Very nice either ways trev but most importantly do the job I like generation breeding of a type of any xs seems to level em out fa and more useful animals can be gotten per  generation. I don't get hung up on purity  a working beddy his a beddie kc or otherwise same has whips ,this thread fa me best thread been on here fa a while some little belters fellas .atb bill

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Hey up trev, poacher [black bitch]sister to adam pies dog on page 7 [Murdock] cracking litter 6 this September, speed to burn, more than fast enough , still have maddy the mother to them ,11 now, and have a young dog off Murdock back to first cross beddy whippet, which makes him 3/8 beddy 5/8 whippet, again even though he young he is more than fast enough, having a good strain helps in my opinion.

1 hour ago, ringer said:

Hey up trev, poacher [black bitch]sister to adam pies dog on page 7 [Murdock] cracking litter 6 this September, speed to burn, more than fast enough , still have maddy the mother to them ,11 now, and have a young dog off Murdock back to first cross beddy whippet, which makes him 3/8 beddy 5/8 whippet, again even though he young he is more than fast enough, having a good strain helps in my opinion.

Hey up mate didn't realise that was Murdock I've heard a lot of good things about him, that old bitch of yours throws a good pup, poacher put a lot of rabbits to sleep before she killed her self. That young dog of yours should make a good un, atb.

• Like 1

I have loads of photos of murdock on my old phone , Good dog , I need to save em really,  yeh she chucked a good pup,  I hope this young un does make it, I like him a lot . fingers crossed for the future. ATB.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ringer said:

I have loads of photos of murdock on my old phone , Good dog , I need to save em really,  yeh she chucked a good pup,  I hope this young un does make it, I like him a lot . fingers crossed for the future. ATB.

I had some good little vids of his sister but lost them when a old laptop died

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0087.JPG

• Like 2