3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Collie

1 hour ago, FastDogz said:

Bearing in mind im not going spefically for a working dog. Working parents arnt really important to me  

Still wouldn’t go to Hancock’s for a dog wether it’s for working, agility or on the sofa, his pups don’t have an awful lot of time spent with them, a lot of them die and end up on the bins around the back, any that are left get given to a lad I know who’s also not worthy of the dog game,

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 grey 1/4 collie out of chuckles 1987.Temperament ok obedience very easy to train nose wise excellent.

I was after a 3 quarter greyhound quarter collie couldn’t get one anywhere so when to Hancock the bitch I got suited me fine she works with Gun ferrets lamping good hunter Carnt fault the bitch. 

There's a couple there. My sd card corrupted and I lost a lot of photos.  But there's a few of him. Bullet proof temperament couldn't get better.  And whilst all the other pups was on my fee

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

I don't know what the current stock is like but i  had a 3/4 out of taffy many moons ago. Good enough bitch, strong, quick, intelligent  and earned her keep.

Put the work in and I'm sure you'll have a decent canine pal.

Won't be a patch on a genuine first x borzio x bull terrier well bred like

23 hours ago, Shaddy93 said:

Still wouldn’t go to Hancock’s for a dog wether it’s for working, agility or on the sofa, his pups don’t have an awful lot of time spent with them, a lot of them die and end up on the bins around the back, any that are left get given to a lad I know who’s also not worthy of the dog game,

I was always lead to believe that they pts any unsold pups & incinerated them. What does the lad do with them? Try & sell on etc. Atb

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Shaddy93 said:

I’ve bought a pup off Hancock late 80s and the place was abit of a shit tip but I found David Hancock honest he made no wild claims about his dogs unlike some other dog men,I liked my dog he wasn’t perfect but he could catch rabbits and was trained to a very good level, I don’t know if would buy another from him mainly because of the amount of pups he breeds but I believe a lot of his success is down to the fact he has very little competition,cos let’s be honest there’s some real shite for sale off so called dog men which come complete with a pack of lies about the dogs ability.for me Hancock has just become an easy target as he’s old and inoffensive,some of the flack he gets he deserves but some of it is just a pack of lies.

• Like 5