3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Collie

How could anyone who has puppies for sale at all times and litters on the way not be a puppy farm..... Baker boy you are right bout farming except there one difference... Farmers let they're stock outside .... As you said keep it real ?

• Like 1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 grey 1/4 collie out of chuckles 1987.Temperament ok obedience very easy to train nose wise excellent.

I was after a 3 quarter greyhound quarter collie couldn’t get one anywhere so when to Hancock the bitch I got suited me fine she works with Gun ferrets lamping good hunter Carnt fault the bitch. 

There's a couple there. My sd card corrupted and I lost a lot of photos.  But there's a few of him. Bullet proof temperament couldn't get better.  And whilst all the other pups was on my fee

Posted Images

1 hour ago, troyboy17 said:

How many times  do u see dogs advertised say dog is unauthorised spoilt  and that from so called lurcher men  that haven't  bothered to take it out and I'm not a hancock fan but people  on these sites never say anything  about there mates that don't bother it's all about stick a knife into hancock  I surgestions some of u take a look in the mirror  

yep unspoilt etc boils my piss, if they had left the poor sod where it was someone with half a brain would prob of got it instead of it going on the merry go round

Edited by Gilbey
daft phone
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ptd87 said:

How could anyone who has puppies for sale at all times and litters on the way not be a puppy farm..... Baker boy you are right bout farming except there one difference... Farmers let they're stock outside .... As you said keep it real ?

Sadly thats only half true.some chickens,goats and pigs never feel the sun on there backs.some cattle herds are going that way too.

• Like 2

Theres good & bad in all be it dog breeders, owners, cattle farmers ect on no subject is anyone every going to all agree :drinks: Each to there own. Im content with my choice wahted one for years, i know what im getting and this pup has a home for life regardless of what it can & cant do. That there is enough for me. Atb

• Like 6
3 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Sadly thats only half true.some chickens,goats and pigs never feel the sun on there backs.some cattle herds are going that way too.

Can't argue with that... I've seen them and have the same feeling as I do with with puppy farms ( whether they're nice ones or not) 

4 hours ago, Gilbey said:

yep unspoilt etc boils my piss, if they had left the poor sod where it was someone with half a brain would prob of got it instead of it going on the merry go round

Yep it's not the dogs that fail it's the owners. 

3 hours ago, FastDogz said:

Theres good & bad in all be it dog breeders, owners, cattle farmers ect on no subject is anyone every going to all agree :drinks: Each to there own. Im content with my choice wahted one for years, i know what im getting and this pup has a home for life regardless of what it can & cant do. That there is enough for me. Atb

like I sed before more than happy with mine hes getting faster every week hes strong hes jumping well and hes intelligent, I can guarantee I will not fail with this dog.  I would like to fink a hancock lurcher is a cracking choice in dog

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Steveswans1987 said:

like I sed before more than happy with mine hes getting faster every week hes strong hes jumping well and hes intelligent, I can guarantee I will not fail with this dog.  I would like to fink a hancock lurcher is a cracking choice in dog

Can it smash heavy teeth 6 times a week 

• Haha 1