Child on a plane.............

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This child has a real problem. It looks like Autism to me. To us and those that have posted here, our reaction would be, " thrash it out of the little Btud." But if you have had dealings with this con

The other week, I was in the supermarket, and heard the screaming child as soon as I went in.............he was literally screaming at the top of his lungs at his mum, who had clearly refused some ind

I still don’t believe the nipper screamed for 8 hours solid.......not at all. May e they have tried beating the granny out of him?.......but let’s face it, who want to hit their child? I thi

Posted Images

I would take a good long look at the child.  I personal do not think or have seen in my lifetime a normal healthy young child  keep that kind of behaver going for that long.  To my mind there is something  seriously wrong inside, I would say poor child's head.  I think that the child cannot just be a spoilt brat but is also a few sandwiches short of a picnic.  I would not be surprised if the mother is not also going down that road.

There for the grace of the Good Lord go all of our children and grandchildren.   Suffering with what I believe to be a mental infliction. 

All in just my opinion.

All the very best for one and all.

Looks like Autism to me. People suggest giving him a good slap. That will do f**k all, only show the parent as being a c**t. The child won't know what it's being hit for. Those of you who ain't got any experience with Autism wouldn't have a clue, and that's fair enough. One thing I will say. It seems as if those parents didn't prepare for that flight, and shame on 5 hem if they didn't.

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Looks like Autism to me. People suggest giving him a good slap. That will do f**k all, only show the parent as being a c**t. The child won't know what it's being hit for. Those of you who ain't got any experience with Autism wouldn't have a clue, and that's fair enough. One thing I will say. It seems as if those parents didn't prepare for that flight, and shame on 5 hem if they didn't.

There's plenty on lads on here with autistic kids, I've got 2 autistic boys myself. I'm not saying it isn't autism cos there's  no way of knowing...just saying it didn't look like it to me. He may very well be autistic but as you said the focus should be the fact that parents acted like complete c**ts and didn't do what needed to be done...autism or not

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, dave88 said:

There's plenty on lads on here with autistic kids, I've got 2 autistic boys myself. I'm not saying it isn't autism cos there's  no way of knowing...just saying it didn't look like it to me. He may very well be autistic but as you said the focus should be the fact that parents acted like complete c**ts and didn't do what needed to be done...autism or not

Yea I hear ya. It may not be Autism, but the fact the kid didn't seem to be speaking in words might suggest he may have. Every child is different, and every child with Autism is different. Some you can spot a mile away, and some you wouldn't even know unless you spent some time around the child.

Without doubt this situation can be annoying and upsetting for those people on the plane, or anyone in a similar situation. It's hard for people to ignore or understand this behaviour, and so you can hardly blame them for being pissed off. You can't blame the child either though, if it has Autism. 

I recon if this kid was just being a spoilt brat, the staff would have told the mother to settle the child before takeoff, or they would have to leave the plane. People have been f****d off for less.

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

It don't look like autism to me.

I'd be parting the hair on the kid's scalp and looking for the 666 

Get the vicar of Dibley to come and exorcise the beast from within...lol.

The kid's mother must be a wreck with all that stress...poor lass.

On 26/02/2018 at 17:42, Born Hunter said:

e-collar and time proven operant conditioning. :whistling:

I believe my dog training methods would work wonders for this child's behavioural issues and also provide the other passengers with some much needed entertainment ????

Zap, shackle and bopp ?

Edited by mushroom
7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I believe my dog training methods would work wonders for this child's behavioural issues and also provide the other passengers with some much needed entertainment ????

Zap, shackle and bopp ?

To alĺ of the posters on here that say that they have autistic children. I'm surprised that unthinking posts like thìs are being posted. Yes anyone or anything can be controlled and cowed by beating, burning, electric shocking, verbal abuse ect,ect but surely all this is doing is distorting and buckling the recipient's character and being.  What's the point of creating a non thinking,  robot, obeying automaton with a potential for being a loner who lives a life of non productivity. I fail to understand how the child was put into the atmosphere of a commercial jet full of people.