Child on a plane.............

52 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Didn't look like autism to me either, even if it was they still need to try and keep him under control and be the parent. One thing I've learnt is don't treat autistic children differently or they walk all over ya lol

This is 100 percent accurate ,they know the boundaries but will still push & push,our second eldest would actually watch you as he would reach out to grab something he was told to leave alone .

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This child has a real problem. It looks like Autism to me. To us and those that have posted here, our reaction would be, " thrash it out of the little Btud." But if you have had dealings with this con

The other week, I was in the supermarket, and heard the screaming child as soon as I went in.............he was literally screaming at the top of his lungs at his mum, who had clearly refused some ind

I still don’t believe the nipper screamed for 8 hours solid.......not at all. May e they have tried beating the granny out of him?.......but let’s face it, who want to hit their child? I thi

Posted Images

I still don’t believe the nipper screamed for 8 hours solid.......not at all.

May e they have tried beating the granny out of him?.......but let’s face it, who want to hit their child?

I think a tap on the arse is warranted on rare occasions but to be honest it breaks me.......I f***ing hate smacking my little lads bum or even shouting at him.

So what do you do?.......their little kids, sometimes they don’t give a f**k if you want to watch the movie ! 

• Like 6

You are right wilf kids don't give a f**k.  However the parents ought to! 

I will hazard a guess the vast majority on here when this kids age would never have dared acted up like this. My old man wouldn't even have to lift his hand. The f***ing look was enough.  

Mind you yanks are all loud and obnoxious lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’ll change the question a bit, what do we think is a reasonable amount of time for a little tot to be in a state on something like a flight?

If he had calmed down after an hour, would that be OK ?

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I’ll change the question a bit, what do we think is a reasonable amount of time for a little tot to be in a state on something like a flight?

If he had calmed down after an hour, would that be OK ?

Fine by me. I've flown with three kids under 5 internationally on two connecting flights. I can fully relate to any parent flying with kids but there is a point where that line is drawn.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Fine by me. I've flown with three kids under 5 internationally on two connecting flights. I can fully relate to any parent flying with kids but there is a point where that line is drawn.

And can you believe that child went at it for 8 hours mate?........as I have said, I don’t and I don’t think most parents will.

It was probably an hour with a couple of instances in between over the 8 hours at worst and some fanny with a phone wants to make a big deal of it.

Im guessing that’s closer to the truth 

43 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I will hazard a guess the vast majority on here when this kids age would never have dared acted up like this. My old man wouldn't even have to lift his hand. The f***ing look was enough.  

Your right years ago you were told once or given the look

now the the kids no you can't do anything an just run off laughing.?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

And can you believe that child went at it for 8 hours mate?........as I have said, I don’t and I don’t think most parents will.

It was probably an hour with a couple of instances in between over the 8 hours at worst and some fanny with a phone wants to make a big deal of it.

I don't but then I'm not one to look at selectively edited YouTube videos these days either. The whole incident concerns me more that someone was filming it rather than a kid acting like a kid makes headlines.

I work with a 36-year-old man-child who I believe is borderline retarded. Even he can't whinge that long without a 2-hour nap.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

I don't but then I'm not one to look at selectively edited YouTube videos these days either. The whole incident concerns me more that someone was filming it rather than a kid acting like a kid makes headlines.

I work with a 36-year-old man-child who I believe is borderline retarded. Even he can't whinge that long without a 2-hour nap.

Leave our mate Stiffmiester out of this ! 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, scothunter said:

I only ever swore at my mum once, when I was 17 or so...........fearing for your life really focuses your attention !

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, dave88 said:

Didn't look like autism to me either, even if it was they still need to try and keep him under control and be the parent. One thing I've learnt is don't treat autistic children differently or they walk all over ya lol

I fully agree Dave my son has autism when he has a melt down its a lot more intense than that but  he shattered after and it lasts for 20 mins tops  and he knows what boundaries are acceptable and would know that climbing seats isn't we don't treat him any different just that he does after be watched otherwise he fighting but we know the signs or know the situations that will cause him to be anxious and start playing up so try avoid them and I agree with wilf  that didn't last 8 hours no chance I spoke with mackem about Thailand but like I said my son won't be able to cope and I wouldn't put him in that situation so its a no for now that to me looks like a kid that has always pushed boundaries and she found it easier just to let him get on with it 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Your not suppose to take pictures or record on a plane I got a right bollocking for taking a picture of the air masks that suddenly decided to pop out midair .. I shat my self! The trolly dolly made me delete them. 

DSC_0470.JPG