Perks For Mods

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me just explain something........none of the mods give a flying f**k who you are, what you are messaging or where you live........you are just not that important ! They are just ordinary dudes li

Did you not know, they get a new Jag every year and a chance to see how pathetic grown ups can be over the silliest of issues ! Lol

Career mod !

Posted Images

Your IP address will be logged on anything and everything you use online. Your IP address is 'owned' for the failure of a better term at 0730 by the people you pay your internet bill to. They have your name address and billing information. Knowing how the UK's billing system works they probably have your zodiac sign, mother's maiden name, and DNA sample from your first born.

As I believe it, and I'm open to correction here, in the UK your browsing information has to be kept by your ISP for 12 months because GCHQ thinks it's a great idea?

If you've been naughty the IP address is run through a simple internet search. Screenshot of the issue is sent to the ISP and then they'd deal with it from there depending on the severity of the infringement. The main reason for the logs is for marketing. On here it's not an issue but the big dildo company that certain members regularly visit want to know just how voluminous and how many nodules for the further product lines... That information is worth a ton of money which is why pretty much everyone you do business with online either knowingly, or unknowingly, sells that information to anyone who wants it.

I don't know if it's the same in the UK but you'll find your junkmail is strangely accurate and you can't place your finger on why...

• Like 2

So what if they can find out where you live from your ip address.None of them are going to do anything they were all bullied little weirdos at school thatstheyve gone on to decome mods on here.Its the only little bit of power they will ever have.

• Like 3

So what if they can find out where you live from your ip address.None of them are going to do anything they were all bullied little weirdos at school thatstheyve gone on to decome mods on here.Its the only little bit of power they will ever have.

What exactly were we going to "do anything" about if we weren't all bullied little weirdos? FFS.

What exactly were we going to "do anything" about if we weren't all bullied little weirdos? FFS.

post-22-0-51395100-1450204820.jpg
Me thinks these longer nights are wrecking havoc...
  • Like 1

Me thinks these longer nights are wrecking havoc...

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean their not out to get you ;)

They get to grease up each others toes at Christmas, Dont worry about IP`s if someone wants to find out about you, its all there online, if you know where to look. nearly every site you visit will drop a cookie on your connection. from this they can learn everything you do online, big business and a shed load of money made this way, tailoring adverts for individual people based on the browsing habits, if you are that paranoid then dont use the internet or a cash point. or pay for anything on a card, dont order from anywhere, but they still collect information. 1984 and all that is now obsolete, technology is there to collect everything.

Your IP address will be logged on anything and everything you use online. Your IP address is 'owned' for the failure of a better term at 0730 by the people you pay your internet bill to. They have your name address and billing information. Knowing how the UK's billing system works they probably have your zodiac sign, mother's maiden name, and DNA sample from your first born.

As I believe it, and I'm open to correction here, in the UK your browsing information has to be kept by your ISP for 12 months because GCHQ thinks it's a great idea?

If you've been naughty the IP address is run through a simple internet search. Screenshot of the issue is sent to the ISP and then they'd deal with it from there depending on the severity of the infringement. The main reason for the logs is for marketing. On here it's not an issue but the big dildo company that certain members regularly visit want to know just how voluminous and how many nodules for the further product lines... That information is worth a ton of money which is why pretty much everyone you do business with online either knowingly, or unknowingly, sells that information to anyone who wants it.

I don't know if it's the same in the UK but you'll find your junkmail is strangely accurate and you can't place your finger on why...

this true but they won't hand over your details willy nilly. They need court orders. So unless your up to some thing dodgy nothing to worry about

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1

this true but they won't hand over your details willy nilly. They need court orders. So unless your up to some thing dodgy nothing to worry about

Agreed. I understand that but the way the thread was going it sounds like knowing someones IP address is the unspoken equivalent of 'taking it offline' which is complete and utter horseshit! :thumbs:

• Like 2

Just for the record Peterhunter, you told the whole forum where you live when you put it up, asking if anyone wanted to go lamping with you....

And no, didn't find that either, i just looked on your profile to see if it were true.

Any argument any of my mates are involved with on here, i let them sort out for themselves, they are big enough and ugly enough to do so...