Perks For Mods

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me just explain something........none of the mods give a flying f**k who you are, what you are messaging or where you live........you are just not that important ! They are just ordinary dudes li

Did you not know, they get a new Jag every year and a chance to see how pathetic grown ups can be over the silliest of issues ! Lol

Career mod !

Posted Images

I got asked be a mod before didnt fancy it though then tiercel took the job

Your full of shit they wouldn't leave you in charge of a dead goldfish ffs.

The goldfish was alive when they left him in charge.

I got asked be a mod before didnt fancy it though then tiercel took the job

Your full of shit they wouldn't leave you in charge of a dead goldfish ffs.

The goldfish was alive when they left him in charge.

Hehe kev giv wee goldie to many hits of the bong lol

• Like 1

How come if these ips change regulary, how can they connect dots to an adress, an if your using someone elses wifi, they shouldnt be able to track adress to you, just to the wifi adress?

Some providers change your IP address all the time, others keep you on the same one. If you're on a dynamic one where it changes daily, the provider can connect the dots by seeing who had that IP at a particular time on a particular day.

How come if these ips change regulary, how can they connect dots to an adress, an if your using someone elses wifi, they shouldnt be able to track adress to you, just to the wifi adress?

Some providers change your IP address all the time, others keep you on the same one. If you're on a dynamic one where it changes daily, the provider can connect the dots by seeing who had that IP at a particular time on a particular day.

Thanks walshie, so what about my wifi question, whats the score there mate?

Thanks walshie, so what about my wifi question, whats the score there mate?

The IP address for that will relate to the address the wifi router is at.