Dishonest People

Whats your real problem PLM, the man shows you and your familly respect then you turn on him? why ?

Have you asked for something and got turned down and thats the reason for the dummy coming out?

We on here do not nor did need to know the mans business so why broadcast it ?

Would love to know why you thought it was the right thing to do?...... come on why did you?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i posted my old collie whip grey about 15/16 months ago in the for sale section free to a FOREVER home and THOUGHT i had found a good home for him. Up in blackburn on a farm the fella gave me the

Well done for doing right by the dog, if the person who turned you over is a member on here he should be named as a warning to others!

This is the pm I just got of lurcherman .... (Quote) hi Ken how are you doing mate, the boxing thread was only a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you've met me in the flesh so you know I'

Posted Images

Why did gnash even involve himself with anyone online if hes a bit of a boy. More mug him i say

Bloke was just showing someone some old fashioned hospitality, doesnt make him a mug

Thing is whats to say their not old bill that's trying to gain folks trust.

Well I hope the aul dude ain't MIA for too long....fairly knowledgeable of a couple of different sporting fronts....called it as he seen it, and whether you agreed with him or not, you have to respect that.....

Well he thinks everybody daft haha tninks he can talk shite an everybody fall for it, lets see what folk on forum remember heres my timeline haha

Leepooch moans that holligans battered his family once a upon a time

gnash offers him an his family a day out at game to say sorry for what happened, even tho he wasnt involved..

leepooch goes to londom, meets the man, takes the whole fcuking brady bunch, lets a strage guy take his kid in shop an kit him out in gear

leepoch keeps using gnashes name when arguin with max an gnash ends up telling him not to

leepooch spits his dummy out cos gnasher wont come an kip on his couch haha

gnash lezves the site for whatever reason an leesmooch comes on very smugly an trys playing whistle blower haha

Anybody else remember anytnjng else or have i got it in wrong order haha like ye said leepooch, its a message board an was there in black an white for all to see haha unless ye did go with ye begging bowl in ye hand for a tap an was snubbed in private hahaha

Katchum you are wasting your time typing out anything for peter the snake.

Lads like him are best ignored.

And blanked.

Dont feed the troll lol.

as the other guy said why not ask guy like max the same question he told gnash business long before me

I asked you, so why dodge the question? have you been learning how to dodge giving a straight answer from BGD?

So why PLM?............Nobody else you?