10 Years Or £10 Million

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a 63 year old heavy smoker I'd take the time. Anyone who says they'd have the money isn't yet at the stage where they can see the end coming up, I reckon I've probably got 10 years max where I can

10 years,you can make money,time is the most precious commodity money cant buy.

.         Or cocaine.

..I'd like to do the last ten years , if I've that long, doing every thing I couldn't afford to do in the previous forty ..

What would you really like to do that you couldn't afford to?[/quote

Couple of the top of my head ..( Sporting )

Tarpon fishing Miami

Doves in Argentina

Driven Grouse Scotland

Warter Priory driven pheasant ( change location yearly )

Partridge shooting Spain ..

Stalking and fishing New Zealand

Marlin fishing

Trout fishing Test .

Life choices and working have stopped me doing the above ..£10 mil would put that right ..

• Like 1

I'd take the 10m set my kids up get full time care in fo my elderly parents & a open account with nice car company with driver to ferry them around. My wife could retire certainly make rest if my time easier. But if the choice was 10m or my lads childhood again ........ atb

10 million! I can't make anything like that kind of money and it would make the rest of my life brilliant! Giving me another ten years is great but I'm still f***ing hard up. LOl

10 million at your age & single........oh my god! I'd take that in a heart beat.....haha

Exactly, it's a no brainer. Live the next 40-50 years with virtually no limits or add 10 years to that and continue plodding limited by the bank balance.

• Like 1

For me, that would be $13.5m in local currency. That would pay off the mortgage and earn enough interest not to work have to work again.

With the quality of life you get from that sum you could enjoy the next 10 years. Adding 10 years to your life doesn't have to come at the end, it can come from not paying the bank and working for the man.

• Like 1