Disgusting!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spoke about this 2 years ago...in Austria Sweden and Germany I think, they are teaching kids in school that pedophilia is ok!!! There telling children that if mummy or daddy touches them in their g

The company that makes these ought to be forced by law to supply their mailing list to the police. Then at least they'd have a list of where the sick b*Stards live....

I do think prevention is better than cure, but I agree with Pesky and the NSPCC. These dolls are a bad idea but how do you prevent them from offending at all?   Neems mentioned earlier that it woul

Posted Images

I spoke about this 2 years ago...in Austria Sweden and Germany I think, they are teaching kids in school that pedophilia is ok!!!

There telling children that if mummy or daddy touches them in their genitalia that its loving and caring...

Makes me completely sick to my stomach.. and it will be taught in schools here soon. They are already getting taught about genderless roles and unisex toilets ffs.

With the sort of people in high up places it shouldn't surprise most...I mean there looking to give a person 5 years for illegally hunting wild ANIMALS but there giving sex offenders counseling and dolls... you couldn't make this shit up....5 years ago my own family and friends were laughing at me thinking I was mad when I was trying to tell them the extent of pedophilia satanic rituals and child murder among the elite..there not laughing now..

they legalized beastility in Canada 2 years ago....boke... but we are the sick evil ones if we try and conserve the countryside by dispatching a few predators or culling pest species like rabbit to protect crops!

• Like 5