Interested to no what's brought him to my neck of the woods and what he knows, but also have a nagging doubt it's just a quick earner for a total chancer, you only need ten people to turn up and you,ve made a £100 I,ve attended bigcat talks by people I do respect on the subject and have seen between 30/60 people in audience,s so it can be lucrative if your willing to talk shit for money 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Interested to no what's brought him to my neck of the woods and what he knows, but also have a nagging doubt it's just a quick earner for a total chancer, you only need ten people to turn up and you,ve made a £100 I,ve attended bigcat talks by people I do respect on the subject and have seen between 30/60 people in audience,s so it can be lucrative if your willing to talk shit for money 

The pine Martin talk down chepstow was £3/donation think it was towards Gloucestershire wildlife/Vincent's trust?

• Like 1
Danny Nineham has worked as a big cat consultant for the police and military for several decades.

Danny deals with attacks on livestock, pets and wildlife and has recently been investigating sightings of a panther in Bristol, which has killed a number of deer.

He said: “Three individuals have seen a black panther on the land and found dead deer carcasses. Thousands of people have reported their sighting to me over the decades.

“Big cats are everywhere. Living in among us in our towns, villages and woods, going about their business every night undetected in most cases, just like the urban fox.

“The cats I’m talking about include a puma or lynx.”

Danny is speaking at the Ring O’ Bells on Saturday from 6-10pm.

Tickets, priced £10, include a buffet and can be booked from 07501 962893.

image.jpg

1 minute ago, mackem said:
Danny Nineham has worked as a big cat consultant for the police and military for several decades.

Danny deals with attacks on livestock, pets and wildlife and has recently been investigating sightings of a panther in Bristol, which has killed a number of deer.

He said: “Three individuals have seen a black panther on the land and found dead deer carcasses. Thousands of people have reported their sighting to me over the decades.

“Big cats are everywhere. Living in among us in our towns, villages and woods, going about their business every night undetected in most cases, just like the urban fox.

“The cats I’m talking about include a puma or lynx.”

Danny is speaking at the Ring O’ Bells on Saturday from 6-10pm.

Tickets, priced £10, include a buffet and can be booked from 07501 962893.

image.jpg

Looks younger than I thought

3 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

I think me old buddy Ditch knows a bit about this Danny fella

3 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

I think me old buddy Ditch knows a bit about this Danny fella

That the lad that had the Irish hunting forum?

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic