• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I met a cougar once, I was not long qualified and had sort guidance with preparing a body for "Rose Cottage", a nurse of indeterminate years offered me assistance but once finished as i squeezed past her in an attempt to leave the side room she pounced upon me?. As you can imagine I was taken somewhat aback, one with how quickly she could move her hands as i attempted to defend myself, like an octopus? but more so that there was a dead body in the room with us?

Definitely a dangerous and unpredictable creature...........................

• Haha 6
30 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I met a cougar once, I was not long qualified and had sort guidance with preparing a body for "Rose Cottage", a nurse of indeterminate years offered me assistance but once finished as i squeezed past her in an attempt to leave the side room she pounced upon me?. As you can imagine I was taken somewhat aback, one with how quickly she could move her hands as i attempted to defend myself, like an octopus? but more so that there was a dead body in the room with us?

Yeh but you did though didn't you...lol

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, sandymere said:

That OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T happen. 

You don't believe there are big cats in britain.

Even though, biologically speaking, cougars are not strictly termed big cats.

So, nah, you fibber!!  ?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yeh but you did though didn't you...lol

Feck did I, some poor dead fecker on the bed  behind me still warm,  just to macabre for me. Couple of weeks later  i started one morning on early's after she'd been on nights and youngish patient said to me " that nurse on last night she's a bit "friendly" isn't she", with a look of mild horror in his eyes, at that point i had to have a chat with the manager and she left shortly after.... 

nought stranger than folk.

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Feck did I, some poor dead fecker on the bed  behind me still warm,  just to macabre for me. Couple of weeks later  i started one morning on early's after she'd been on nights and youngish patient said to me " that nurse on last night she's a bit "friendly" isn't she", with a look of mild horror in his eyes, at that point i had to have a chat with the manager and she left shortly after.... 

nought stranger than folk.

spoil sport....maybe the fella enjoyed his bed bath...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OK, watching a program "Extinct or Alive" the premise being the presenter and crew travel the world looking to prove animals thought extinct may still be alive.The guy goes to zanzibar to search for the zanzibar leopard which is extinct, he has two weeks and 20 trail cams.Sets out sardines as bait on the ground, first night gets what looks like a cat but turns out to be a zanzibar servaline genet, never filmed before by anyone, ever. Week later baits up with meat,reviews the footage, holy shit, there it is, the now unextinct zanzibar leopard, no blurry footage, no mistaken identity, its a genuine zanzibar leopard walking in front of the camera ?

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, mackem said:

OK, watching a program "Extinct or Alive" the premise being the presenter and crew travel the world looking to prove animals thought extinct may still be alive.The guy goes to zanzibar to search for the zanzibar leopard which is extinct, he has two weeks and 20 trail cams.Sets out sardines as bait on the ground, first night gets what looks like a cat but turns out to be a zanzibar servaline genet, never filmed before by anyone, ever. Week later baits up with meat,reviews the footage, holy shit, there it is, the now unextinct zanzibar leopard, no blurry footage, no mistaken identity, its a genuine zanzibar leopard walking in front of the camera ?

And he done that in 2 weeks mate..

People been looking in the uk for 20yrs and still found feck all ?? and yet they are still convinced. 1 even says there's a breeding population of 1000 ?? and he still can't get a decent picture..

• Like 4
  • paulus locked this topic