• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Probably more folk have wandered the countryside the last year than ever before due to covid-19..

And still not a proper video or sighting at all and yet today's phones have great cameras and able to take 4k videos..

1 minute ago, king said:

Probably more folk have wandered the countryside the last year than ever before due to covid-19..

And still not a proper video or sighting at all and yet today's phones have great cameras and able to take 4k videos..

Misses phone has f***ing 8k and 108x zoom

@Greyman What would you imagine did this job?

2122494624_CoonWreck.jpg.e3b0397ca7c84eb5a9d0d709bb8ee2b4.jpg

Not the Forest of Dean. America. Bloke's an experienced trapper and hasn't got a fukking clue himself.

Reckons it was a big male (Coons, as you may know, are pretty fukking formidable) and it had put up a fight. It is, by the way, trapped by a back foot. I don't think the photo makes this clear.

For full disclosure? I personally have absolutely no fukking idea what might have done that. I'm perfectly open on it ?

12 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

@Greyman What would you imagine did this job?

2122494624_CoonWreck.jpg.e3b0397ca7c84eb5a9d0d709bb8ee2b4.jpg

Not the Forest of Dean. America. Bloke's an experienced trapper and hasn't got a fukking clue himself.

Reckons it was a big male (Coons, as you may know, are pretty fukking formidable) and it had put up a fight. It is, by the way, trapped by a back foot. I don't think the photo makes this clear.

For full disclosure? I personally have absolutely no fukking idea what might have done that. I'm perfectly open on it ?

Yotes can and do kill Coons. 

• Like 1

Another alleged sighting. 

Stroud is a bit of a hot spot apparently..

MOL.IM

Experts have suggested a black panther could be on the loose after a walker spotted a 'big cat' in woodland in the village of Thrupp near Stroud in Gloucestershire.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

MOL.IM

Experts have suggested a black panther could be on the loose after a walker spotted a 'big cat' in woodland in the village of Thrupp near Stroud in Gloucestershire.

Back ends gone on the poor thing, must be that inbreeding.  ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

MOL.IM

It’s a cutout much like the one we use to scale photos and at shows to give a size scale, more muddy water ?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Come on now lads. The experts say its a big cat. Twenty five years studying them, I think they know what they are talking about. 

There are no experts as I,ve said on numerous occasions and news papers want to sell papers, so not always worried about finding the truth or quoting anything you say honestly ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

There are no experts as I,ve said on numerous occasions and news papers want to sell papers, so not always worried about finding the truth or quoting anything you say honestly ?

OK so my post was obviously said with tongue in cheek, but tell me Greyman, why would anyone with a true passion for these big cats, and the idea of their existence  in the UK, give any statement to any newspapers? It does nothing for their cause, and makes them look like complete fools. I'm not talking about the idiots who take a photo of a cardboard cut out, but folks like you, who really believe they are out there. 

Would you give a statement, if you were asked by the papers, using your knowledge on big cats, to confirm what was in a picture to be the real deal?

3 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

OK so my post was obviously said with tongue in cheek, but tell me Greyman, why would anyone with a true passion for these big cats, and the idea of their existence  in the UK, give any statement to any newspapers? It does nothing for their cause, and makes them look like complete fools. I'm not talking about the idiots who take a photo of a cardboard cut out, but folks like you, who really believe they are out there. 

Would you give a statement, if you were asked by the papers, using your knowledge on big cats, to confirm what was in a picture to be the real deal?

I have been contacted through this site by a news paper journalist, but declined his offer, however different people do different things and frank is happy to put his name and phone number in the papers as it does bring in a lot of good leads, you just have to deal with the shit that comes with it and he’s happy to do that, ?

• paulus locked this topic