10 minutes ago, Arry said:

So I take it your a countryman and if you watch something for twenty minutes you would know what your are looking at having seem just about every animal that lives in the UK? Oh come on.

Cheers Arry

They could have seen a large moggy and mistaken it for a panther. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Arry said:

That offends me big time you do not know him. A nicer bloke you will never meet.

I never ever said he saw it twice. He gave a good convincing account how he was up a ladder watching a Big Black Cat stalking too rabbits. Thats what offends me how it get twisted he will not carry a phone even after I gave him a JCB brick. Which in all honesty would not give you a photo any way. the guy is straight as a die, through and through country man.

Cheers Arry

I'm not talking about one of your mates. 

19 minutes ago, lanesra said:

This is where your wrong concerning Police cover ups , look how long they covered up the rape of generations of white girls at the hands of Muslims , if they can do that then covering up ANYTHING isn’t a surprise .

It's not a question of that, it's a question of why haven't they been found dead beside the road by members of the public? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

They could have seen a large moggy and mistaken it for a panther. 

Don't try and wind me up. Lol. Countryman not a townie watch for twenty minutes Lol.

Cheers Arry

Just now, Arry said:

Don't try and wind me up. Lol. Countryman not a townie watch for twenty minutes Lol.

Cheers Arry

He's a countryman that as likely never seen a wild leopard so chances are he's mistaken. 

An error of scale and distance, easily done. 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's not a question of that, it's a question of why haven't they been found dead beside the road by members of the public? 

Apparently they have mate according to the messiah but joe blogs ain’t privvie  to that and the lads finding it all been paid off ,phones confiscated and a warning from thl massive or else . 

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Apparently they have mate according to the messiah but joe blogs ain’t privvie  to that and the lads finding it all been paid off .

You can't have a shot in peace without someone filming it so I find that highly unlikely. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

He's a countryman that as likely never seen a wild leopard so chances are he's mistaken. 

An error of scale and distance, easily done. 

Yeah right you are are on a wind up. He know the size of a sheep a cow a ferret a stoat a weasel a squirrel  but some how mistaken when he see's a cat Lol.

You ain't know countryman your self thats for sure.

Cheers Arry

32 minutes ago, lanesra said:

This is where your wrong concerning Police cover ups , look how long they covered up the rape of generations of white girls at the hands of Muslims , if they can do that then covering up ANYTHING isn’t a surprise .

Don’t think it's comparable. 

5 minutes ago, Arry said:

Yeah right you are are on a wind up. He know the size of a sheep a cow a ferret a stoat a weasel a squirrel  but some how mistaken when he see's a cat Lol.

You ain't know countryman your self thats for sure.

Cheers Arry

Nobody can tell me anything. I don't read the Daily Mirror and the Sun, I go and have a look. 

Ask your countryman mate why that Panther took 20 mins to decide whether to strike or not. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

It is very comparable sandy, lansera is correct, if the police will cover up sex crimes against children then they can cover anything up. 

No bother it will surface in time though eh .Thats if it’s true mind ?.

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic