5 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Wrong . . Police , Social services & Councils (mainly labour) covered it up the MSM done as they where told with D notices from Government . Police where all over parents who complained , Massive cover up their still trying to hide the facts of what /who actually did / said what !! 

There you go fd, in your infinite world of hard proof, your wrong bud, no big deal, youl be gran. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Francie said:

You keep assuming that everyone loves a fb story, an would put such things on fb, not everyone is like that ye know, so you can't tar everyone with the filming for fb craic. 

Take for instance your pad video, some say its true, others don't, have wee seen proof, no, does that mean it doesn't exist, no. 

You're in a minority if you think that, most folk are now all over social media.

All that Bible bashing as sent you wappy lad. 

2 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Stating people are wrong and taking the piss is ok as long as your spot on with your opinions , yet FD just made a comment that’s totally wrong . . The irony ?

And I stand corrected bud .Dont go into meltdown will ya ffs .

• Haha 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

You're in a minority if you think that, most folk are now all over social media.

All that Bible bashing as sent you wappy lad. 

Prove I'm in a minority then, back up your claims big dog. 

Your comment simply proves to everyone that your just a tad immature. 

If we dont agree with you, then I'm wappy for reading the bible haha

Poor wee critter ye. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Francie said:

It was covered up very well, sure how long has it been going on an nothing was done, an that was cops, social workers mps etc hundreds of professional people in trusted positions kept it quiet, so I can easily see  1 or 2 dead big cats get covered up for various reasons, but you can't see it sandy cause you think the sun shines out of the states arse buddy. 

We're not talking about 1 or 2 with a population of 250 though and I dislike the state but let's stick to the subject shall we.

11 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Stating people are wrong and taking the piss is ok as long as your spot on with your opinions , yet FD just made a comment that’s totally wrong . . The irony ?

No lanesra  because there's no pictures to prove he's wrong and there's no video to prove pakis are out grooming it can't be true I think  tim needs to focus his energy else were fd pack up now before it gets pulled let it go 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Prove I'm in a minority then, back up your claims big dog. 

Your comment simply proves to everyone that your just a tad immature. 

If we dont agree with you, then I'm wappy for reading the bible haha

Poor wee critter ye. 

The United Kingdom (UK) was home to 45 million active social media users in 2020. That translated to a social media penetration rate of 66 percent of the population of the UK.

Is that enough for you shag nasty? 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The United Kingdom (UK) was home to 45 million active social media users in 2020. That translated to a social media penetration rate of 66 percent of the population of the UK.

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Weres your pics or videos to prove it, citation needed. 

An so you conclude that because 66 percent of UK are active fbookers that means they all would take pics of stuff an put it on fb, nah load of balls lad. 

Edited by Francie
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Gred you don't believe that's fair enough but let it go now you have had your input 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic