Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Would you then believe someone who saw a ufo mate or is that bollocks in your eyes .

If I’m wrong and I do see one or shoot one in self defence I’ll be the first to say I’m wrong ,Don’t care what people think ,never have never will which is why I’ll say what I think not what others want to hear .

Too many on here think more of their media profile than being true to themselves ,sign of the times I’m afraid .

I just pointed out that you said people haven’t seen one but I know what we seen and I know even at 15yrs old you couldn’t even get a pet cat to the size of this as it wasn’t rocket science,you have your beliefs,that’s fine but like I said 4 people can’t come up with the same story even 35yrs later.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Spent the morning chatting to a taxidermist from the natural history museum,his friend is a wildlife enthusiast from manang,sets a couple of camera traps up at 5000+ meters,thin air mountain country,t

We I thought I'd let you know how I got on meeting greyman. Drove and met him at his, quick cuppa and we were off down the motorway to meet 2 witnesses who had,  had an incounter with what they believ

Posted Images

6 hours ago, king said:

I don't understand what you are saying.

Are you an english teacher now 😂 you play with bricks all day ffs.it ain't rocket science is it lol

I’m a brickie  by trade mate which means I trained as a brickie but nowadays time is pretty much my own .I didn’t waste a second in building up a company that now supports 6 men ,2 trainees and a lady in the office .My days on a trowel are very few and far between .I now look at jobs almost 90% of the time .

Im afraid ,with you not understanding what I’m saying ,that I can’t say no more without insulting you further butty so I’ll say no more .
Have a nice day in whatever it is you do to pay the mortgage ,mines paid off years ago 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Francie said:

Evolution isn't proven 100% mate, it's a theory, some believe it some don't, an UFOs are unidentified fly object nothing more nothing less. 

 

You and I have done this before mate .You know my views on god and spontaneous life 🤥

Evolution is happening all around us whereas your god is slowly fading into the realms of myth and rightly so .🥱

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You and I have done this before mate .You know my views on god and spontaneous life 🤥

Evolution is happening all around us whereas your god is slowly fading into the realms of myth and rightly so .🥱

Seems like you got no faith in anything at all.

But at least your mortgage is paid off making your monthly bills slightly cheaper.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Francie said:

OK so fd mentioned evolution an you mentioned about two species offspring will be infertile, so I'm putting the two together an asking, what was the first sexually fertile offspring?that evolved😂😂😂

Cross breeding occurs now with certain species, polar bears can mate with brown bears and produce fertile offspring because they are closely related. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Seems like you got no faith in anything at all.

But at least your mortgage is paid off making your monthly bills slightly cheaper.

Don’t need any third party to run my life ,live my life how I see fit mate .Works just fine .

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m a brickie  by trade mate which means I trained as a brickie but nowadays time is pretty much my own .I didn’t waste a second in building up a company that now supports 6 men ,2 trainees and a lady in the office .My days on a trowel are very few and far between .I now look at jobs almost 90% of the time .

Im afraid ,with you not understanding what I’m saying ,that I can’t say no more without insulting you further butty so I’ll say no more .
Have a nice day in whatever it is you do to pay the mortgage ,mines paid off years ago 👍🏻

I totally understand what you were saying.and you made loads of assumptions about me.

Which is total shit on your part.

Do you think I'm blind and deaf or something..or have learning difficulties..

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Cross breeding occurs now with certain species, polar bears can mate with brown bears and produce fertile offspring because they are closely related. 

Job to read you fella but I think you know exactly what Francie is getting at 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Cross breeding occurs now with certain species, polar bears can mate with brown bears and produce fertile offspring because they are closely related. 

There were polar bears living in scotland..

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, king said:

I totally understand what you were saying.and you made loads of assumptions about me.

Which is total shit on your part.

Do you think I'm blind and deaf or something..or have learning difficulties..

Ok so explain it to me mate .Aint bothered either way so take your time .

Im only judging you by what you write on here ,same goes for you with me .You want to find out who I really am ,come up with your lurcher and have a day and night here .Bring your ferrets .

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Ok so explain it to me mate .Aint bothered either way so take your time .

So you want me to explain your assumptions about me.i think it better if you explain to me what you typed about me..show me where I'm anything like what you typed below..do you think I'm some kind of unwashed teenager marching around protesting about total rubbish.while chewing on a pot noodle..

You are a clone of the times .A yes man to the media afraid to use what little grey matter you have and speak out exactly as you see it .You are unable to use your own mind to produce anything worthwhile reading ,

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

From your writings on here mate you seem to want to fit in with the rest of the idiots who are quick to take the piss ,take offence if anybody dare have an opinion that dosnt fit with your own and jump to the defence of those I have issue with .It all points to a general degeneration of thought from a generation that’s been brainwashed not to question anything .I may be well off the mark and your just keeping up with the rest but that’s how you come across to me .

I repeat the offer again mate ,how about that day .

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

From your writings on here mate you seem to want to fit in with the rest of the idiots who are quick to take the piss ,take offence if anybody dare have an opinion that dosnt fit with your own and jump to the defence of those I have issue with .It all points to a general degeneration of thought from a generation that’s been brainwashed not to question anything .I may be well off the mark and your just keeping up with the rest but that’s how you come across to me .

I repeat the offer again mate ,how about that day .

Could there be a possibility that I have the same thoughts on certain topics as other members on here..

This is it you are quick enough to slate GM over a subject that he has a keen interest.but all of us mere mortals can't 100% rule out big cats living in the uk.there is a possibility that a few are.considering there are over 2 million deer living in the uk.the food source is definitely there..

Like I've said I find the whole thing quite intriguing it's the mystery of it all that captures the imagination..

I'm not really into the subject myself but others are.so calling people loonys or what ever because they have a passion about a certain subjects ain't good.

And don't get me wrong you being a brickie is a good thing anyone having a trade is a good thing.

But you being a brickie doesn't make you an expert on the media or psychology or the inner workings of the human mind.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, king said:

I totally understand what you were saying.and you made loads of assumptions about me.

Which is total shit on your part.

Do you think I'm blind and deaf or something..or have learning difficulties..

Mate, nobody on here thinks your blind and deaf......

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...