1 minute ago, Francie said:
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The United Kingdom (UK) was home to 45 million active social media users in 2020. That translated to a social media penetration rate of 66 percent of the population of the UK.

Is that enough for you shag nasty?

Weres your pics or videos to prove it, citation needed. 

An so you conclude that because 66 percent of UK are active fbookers that means they all would take pics of stuff an put it on fb, nah load of balls lad. 

It's not a matter of them all posting pics or anything it's a matter of not one as done that shaggy. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

It's not a matter of them all posting pics or anything it's a matter of not one as done that shaggy. 

And? 

So does that prove there's not one big cat in UK, no it proves nothing. 

Edited by Francie
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

And? 

That's one of a few points that make it unlikely they are out there. 

No it isn't ya madman, so because half of UK are on fb, an have camera phones, that means there's no big cats lol

In there words of Joe biden

Come on man

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Surely the non believers must  believe maybe a released or escapee could be surving wild?

Who has big cats these days in the UK though? 

If so why would you want to release it in to the wild when to own one you would need a licence to do so in the first place? 

Don't you think people would sooner send their tame cat to a zoo or sanctuary instead of dumping it in the wild with a high risk of it getting splattered by a motor. 

Of course that's possible but I doubt a pet cat would turn in to some elusive man fearing hunter if set free just like that. 

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

No it isn't ya madman, so because half of UK are on fb, an have camera phones, that means there's no big cats lol

In there words of Joe biden

Come on man

Again you aren't grasping what I'm saying. 

I'm saying that with the quoted numbers it's highly unlikely that none would have been killed by vehicles and been seen and photographed by anyone of the general public.

If so why would you want to release it in to the wild when to own one you would need a licence to do so in the first place? 

Don't you think people would sooner send their tame cat to a zoo or sanctuary instead of dumping it in the wild with a high risk of it getting splattered by a motor. 

Of course that's possible but I doubt a pet cat would turn in to some elusive man fearing hunter if set free just like that. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8452165/Animal-lover-faces-standoff-planning-bosses-cage-keeps-two-LIONS-PUMA.html

This bloke lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Again you aren't grasping what I'm saying. 

I'm saying that with the quoted numbers it's highly unlikely that none would have been killed by vehicles and been seen and photographed by anyone of the general public.

Were is the quoted numbers you speak off an who said them? 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic