7 hours ago, sandymere said:

Personally i don't think a clear photo will prove anything as everything has to be in context and i can put a photo on the internet, these thing are proven by a body of evidence, with people claiming 250 individuals, one would expect to increasingly be seeing genuine pictures on facebook, post on YouTube, DNA and road kill etc and as the latter it is likely to be the biggest cause of fatality a few bodies, would supply a body of evidence, (couldn't resist that) with things like DNA analysis to check species/subspecies, examination to determine if previously captive, isotopes to detect things like diet and area of the world it was raised in etc etc. Basically a similar picture as which developed with the growing population of Pumas in the southern states of America. The absence of road kill is telling, 250 with an estimated fatality of 20%??

Where are all the bodies, plus just natural death would leave bodies and remains for a long time yet again not a single body has been found???

Now Greyman, between throwing insults,  claims there is a police force removing bodies and keeping silent?? That seems highly unlikely and then where do they take the bodies? Then the people at the incinerator must also be in on the secret, plus the road workers who find the bodies, plus the average joe, who, on their drive to work sees one dead by the side of the road in the early morning etc etc... it seem rather unlikely that all these people are managing to keep such startling and valuable news secret //////////////// If 90% of young people saw a dead big cat by the side of the road it would be all over social media within minutes and on national news within hours.

Minor hiccup mate .In the scheme of things why spoil anything when there’s legends to write about .

Youll never get a straight answer because there isn’t one .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I personally am a doubter ,but for some people it's not enough to doubt ,they have to stand on the sidelines and criticise and hate , because that's the way they are ,they are wrapped up in the sense of their own importance ,I feel sorry for them ,they have no dreams ,no romance ,no sense of the impossible no soul just horrible ,boring little people who enjoy spoiling things .

Or they feel others are being duped mate and can’t just sit by and let that happen .Lets just let the world turn eh and to hell with facts and truth .This is a public forum ,public thread and the few who see through the shit are allowed to say so just like you and others are allowed to whine when it occurs .

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

There was a few on the podcast very interesting and believable.

If it's the same one though there was a woman I'm sure seen 2 in different areas then her and her husband were driving in again another area and both seen one.  I get that maybe of you were out looking daily youd have a chance. But 3 chance sightings dotted about ?

Likely bullshit, it's probably a case of their eyes wanting to see something that's not there. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Are the racoons being mentioned true "racoons" or "racoon dogs" ?

Racoon dogs have been classed as an invasive species in Europe.

Cheers.

Didn't someone on here lasso one with a dog lead? Every f****r was giving him shit about it, from what I remember? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I don’t know the date mate, also not sure if it’s going to be one of two or three, I went out a couple of weeks ago and did a bit of filming and the filmmaker said he has about two hours of footage which he may compress down or make a mini series ?? the lab work is based on tooth pit analysis as opposed to dna, we don’t have the facility,s to do dna, plus it’s costly and not really trusted, the tooth pit papers were under peer review last I heard but I,m assuming it’s all good as the filming has come to an end, generally I just walk in the countryside in areas of activity looking for things, the film stuff and the podcasts I have done are way out of my comfort zone and have just came about because I used to send a few of my findings off for confirmation or debunking to Rick and gradually I,ve just become more involved, plus I,d really like to help some of the old boys who have spent years doing this stuff the old fashioned way get it over the line ✌️Before people say dna is 100% have a watch of this video, go to 23 mins and watch a couple of minutes, same thing seems to happen here ?

Sending leopard scats off and the results are dog.proper dodgy.my mistake I thought there would be DNA in the documentary.

But tooth pit analysis is equally as good surely..

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Or they feel others are being duped mate and can’t just sit by and let that happen .Lets just let the world turn eh and to hell with facts and truth .This is a public forum ,public thread and the few who see through the shit are allowed to say so just like you and others are allowed to whine when it occurs .

There is a difference between setting out why you are a doubter and being an insulting ,boorish informer ,like you 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

The cat was mid Wales mate?

6 years ago d c. My step son was in that area at the time, and we weren't allowed to visit him at the time because a large cat was in the area and had attacked local livestock, including a couple of horses. 

Think I mentioned it to you a year or two back

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Astanley said:

There is a difference between setting out why you are a doubter and being an insulting ,boorish informer ,like you 

And yet you and others hang on my every  word Lol 

Pathetic .Ive stated many ,many times why there are no large cats here in Uk in my opinion .

If you can state on whome I’ve informed with examples from someone you know or have spoke to or anyone who’s been affected by anything I’ve said or done ,then feel free to post mate as I’m at a loss to that bit .

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

And yet you and others hang on my every  word Lol 

Pathetic .Ive stated many ,many times why there are no large cats here in Uk in my opinion .

If you can state on whome I’ve informed with examples from someone you know or have spoke to or anyone who’s been affected by anything I’ve said or done ,then feel free to post mate as I’m at a loss to that bit .

I have an impeccable source for knowing you are a midnight ....you 

12 minutes ago, king said:

Sending leopard scats off and the results are dog.proper dodgy.my mistake I thought there would be DNA in the documentary.

But tooth pit analysis is equally as good surely..

Need born to explain but I think what has happened is over the last few years a group of people like me, in conjunction with the university and a zoo have been gathering bone samples from suspected prey animals with tooth marks in, the zoo has been feeding the same things to known cats ie puma and leopards and collecting bone samples afterwards these are being studied and compared and the paper on it is drawn up, this is then put before a panel of scientists and experts that either rip it to pieces or accept it as science, I may be a bit out but think it’s something like that, ??

11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Need born to explain but I think what has happened is over the last few years a group of people like me, in conjunction with the university and a zoo have been gathering bone samples from suspected prey animals with tooth marks in, the zoo has been feeding the same things to known cats ie puma and leopards and collecting bone samples afterwards these are being studied and compared and the paper on it is drawn up, this is then put before a panel of scientists and experts that either rip it to pieces or accept it as science, I may be a bit out but think it’s something like that, ??

But what is stopping anybody taking the remains of an animal devoured by a big cat in a zoo and pretending they've found it in the countryside? 

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Can't get better than that.if they can't see if the tooth marks are the same then no one can.theres so many people reporting sightings in the uk.im sure they can't all be bullshit.there must be a few truthful reports.

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic